BREAKING: Ayan Hersi says Harvey Weinstein sexually abused her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Somalinimo = Genetic.

That's it. You can be a Somali Buddhist.

There's no ideological component to it. That's merely your superstitious thinking.
And yet, even as you say that, you're inadvertently loyal to the superstitious thinking your damned self. And it's based on idealogical grounds.

Tough shit.
There's a big market for Somali coons.

You can easily rise to the top of Conservative parties by being their token African Muslim who shits on minorities and Islam.

Apollo

VIP
And yet, even as you say that, you're inadvertently loyal to the superstitious thinking your damned self. And it's based on idealogical grounds.

Tough shit:

I don't see Islam as part of my identity. My official names are all Cushitic and I distance myself from Arabs and Islam.

Neither of you gaals have a right to speak. Somalinimo is inherently tied into being a Muslim. Akhas. And Amun, until you disavow calling your people “s” and whining about how you view Somalis as stupid due to Islam you are absolutely, undeniably, 100% a hypocrite
f*ck that we are going to change that. Religion is ideological, ethnicity goes blood deep. Most of us gaals do not view somalis as stupid, that would be self hate :mjlol:. But we do see them as misguided.

VixR

Veritas
I don't see Islam as part of my identity. My official names are all Cushitic and I distance myself from Arabs and Islam.
So you can bash Islam, but others are attention s.

To you, truth is relative to its audience?

But that's a contradiction.

Which means you're inadvertently still attached to Islam, and agree with the common premise @FSMDOA presented.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I just think the fact that you let s control your sense of identity is fickle, not logical. You’re in college so perhaps you’re just young and you’ll get over it.
somali parents will actually disown their children if they find out they're gaal. maybe our generation won't have such a bad view about non-muslim somalis but fobs do.

somali parents can actually disown their children if they find out they're gaal. maybe our generation won't have such a bad view about non-muslim somalis but fobs do.
Thats definitely true. My mom has straight up told me that i will be dead to her if i say that I'm no longer muslim. :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ayan hersi claims Harvey Weinstein sexually assaulted her during her visit to hollywood to screen her short film "Submission". She says, "he grabbed my butt and squeezed it very hard, then he kissed me on the neck". She claims, "I was totally shocked and didn't know what was going on, I told him to stop".

skynews-harvey-weinstein-accusers_4125551.jpg

3EED05F800000578-4378348-Controversial_Islam_critic_Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali_pictured_has_launched-a-1_1491348400827.jpg
If he done that to Alan hersi then the man is clearly a legend in my books he should of bust a nutt on her forehead too nacaala

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Thats definitely true. My mom has straight up told me that i will be dead to her if i say that I'm no longer muslim. :russ:
All Somalis will disown you, you will be shunned and ostracised once you leave the fold of Islam infact they won’t even refer to you as Somali instead they will call you a gaal at the end of the day somalinimo is islamnimo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You ppl hate this lady so much, you're stanning for Weinstein without any evidence whatsoever

Hate is the most interesting emotion
May Allah guide brother Weinstein to Islam Ayan hersi even made up lies about her own mother.

VixR

Veritas
She'll probably get over it when it's all said and done.

I didn't plan on telling mine, but when it came out unexpectedly, she cried and said something I never would've thought she'd say, but that's life. She acts normal now.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She'll probably get over it when it's all said and done.

I didn't plan on telling mine, but when it came out unexpectedly, she cried and said something I never would've thought she'd say, but that's life. She acts normal now.
wow you must be so brave if you came out to your parents. does your aabo also know that you're a gaal. does your family still treat you the same ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts