BREAKING: Ayan Hersi says Harvey Weinstein sexually abused her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of these women kept quiet when they had the power and influence to expose this man .Most of them
Did it to go certain places in Hollywood . And then they want to lecture people " human rights " and female rights when they are willing to have their naaso squeezed for a little bit of fame . Frock outta here . Same people complaining about Weinstein Gave an Award to Roman PolAnski and all stood up to applaud him . Frack outta here !

Ayan hersi claims Harvey Weinstein sexually assaulted her during her visit to hollywood to screen her short film "Submission". She says, "he grabbed my butt and squeezed it very hard, then he kissed me on the neck". She claims, "I was totally shocked and didn't know what was going on, I told him to stop".

skynews-harvey-weinstein-accusers_4125551.jpg

3EED05F800000578-4378348-Controversial_Islam_critic_Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali_pictured_has_launched-a-1_1491348400827.jpg

If true, i feel bad for harvey

Harvey Weinstein should have raped her instead of just grabbing her flat but. is seeking compensation now.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I'm very disgusted with comments on this thread. She's fucking human beings and so what she's ex muslim. I wish her all the best and seek if help needed.
I hope Weinstein the fuckin pig rot in hell.

Problem is she lied about being abused and forced into marriage and raped by her own husband. While she wanted to marry the somali guy and was happy with the whole marriage. Its not just about her lying about growing up in Somalia and surviving civil war. When she actually grew up in less civil war like Kenya. All that lying not because she necessarily hated Islam. She claimed being muslim a very long time while she was talking shit about Somalis and maroccans here in the Netherlands. She did this all for power,money and fame. The ones that lived in the Netherlands know. She was still claiming being muslim while branding her own brethren as terrorist. That alone I dislike her for, shes a lying dhuxul ass najaas ugly naaso yar footo qori madax weyn timo Madow ass . And her being grabbed by the ass of course is a bad thing and she should sue his cadaan ass. Is she is truthful.

Men will come to cape for Weinstein like they did for Cosby.

The way many of them passionately stan, it's as if they're being noosed for sexual assault their damned selves.

None. But I'm not the one with the problem here, am I?

This is the milder stuff that goes on in Hollywood, far worse stuff goes on behind the curtains, this whole saga has come about after Hollywood was repeatedly linked to pedogate scandals and child trafficking sex rings.

So they decided to embark on this disinformation campaign to throw some dude under the bus for petty harassment and groping charges, this will change the narrative completely and now anyone that brings up the real grievous scandals will be laughed at for being overly dramatic and that there is nothing to see beyond petty harassment by old recluse dudes with too much power.

It's a very elaborate story plot line, I mean how else do you get the brewing storm of paedophile and child trafficking accusations out of the way? and stop this thing right in it's track? You simply do what Hollywood does best, come up with your own story plot line, this is nothing more then circus theatre for the sheeple.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Does it look like I give a shit where she's from lol

The lesson I'm learning from this is I'm no longer Somali. It only took these comments to drive that home to me

Your ethnicity can't be changed. If you're not Somali, what are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.