BREAKING: Ayan Hersi says Harvey Weinstein sexually abused her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys we didn't even question OPs claim. Where's the source waryaa?

My qabiliste side kicked in.

She's still a lying ass .. Screw her.

Pheeew I'm back

VixR

Veritas
is it that time of the month?:gaasdrink:
u keep assuming shit. First it was I think she is lying because I hate her, now I hate her because of her comments on Islam.
what's your next assumption?
I think she's lying because of her fucking record, not because I hate her or because of her stance on Islam.
dhimo
Lol

It's so obvious. The sole reason you ppl hate her on here = You're Muslim and she speaks negatively of Islam. Is that a goddamn lie?

A Somali lying about immigration is the last thing another Somali would give two constipated shits about, ya fucking liar. Our community middle name could be immigration fraud, everything from 'Geeljires' names, ages and areas of origin are counterfeit in a sizable percentage of our parents' generation. The reason you hate her stems not from her so-called lies to get to Deutschland-ia, but her negative stance on Islam. Fact.

waraabe

Your superior
the man is a vile scumbag but he isnt into bestiality :whoa:

mudane rapestein should sue her (and puntland) for this insult

VixR

Veritas
She's from the Netherlands, not Germany. Prior to Merkel's u-turn on immigration in the 2010s, there were almost no Somali immigrants to Germany. The Dutch were more liberal and imported 60,000 of them, with 20,000 having moved to the UK.
Does it look like I give a shit where she's from lol

The lesson I'm learning from this is I'm no longer Somali. It only took these comments to drive that home to me

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
There's a big market for Somali coons.

You can easily rise to the top of Conservative parties by being their token African Muslim who shits on minorities and Islam.

Looks who's speaking, about sh*tting on Islam and Muslims, guys?

Lol

It's so obvious. The sole reason you ppl hate her on here = You're Muslim and she speaks negatively of Islam. Is that a goddamn lie?

A Somali lying about immigration is the last thing another Somali would give two constipated shits about, ya fucking liar. Our community middle name could be immigration fraud, everything from 'Geeljires' names, ages and areas of origin are counterfeit in a sizable percentage of our parents' generation. The reason you hate her stems not from her so-called lies to get to Deutschland-ia, but her negative stance on Islam. Fact.
you are something else. you wasted your talent on nursing tho, u should have pursued law. just like ayaan, u don't know when to quit.
some of the posters arent even muslim and everyone but u called her a liar, but in ur mind ur still right.
@Amun did u call her a liar because u hate her for her comments on Islam?

VixR

Veritas
you are something else. you wasted your talent on nursing tho, u should have pursued law. just like ayaan, u don't know when to quit.
some of the posters arent even muslim and everyone but u called her a liar, but in ur mind ur still right.
@Amun did u call her a liar because u hate her for her comments on Islam?
I'm pre-med. I might go the NP route, but still not sure.

You've yet to knock down my reasoning, warya. Are you gonna ask me about my period again?
“The lesson I'm learning from this is I'm no longer Somali. It only took these comments to drive that home to me”

You are letting s make you no longer want to be Somali.
Where's the leap in that.

It's to the point they're effectively championing Harvey-goddamn-Weinstein bc she criticized Islam.. I mean, if that doesn't say something, what does?

VixR

Veritas
@Amun is one of those conflicted fellows who simultaneously champions Nazis and White supremecists and wants White ppl dead. So he'll criticize Islam, but his paramaters include not doing it in the presence of White society, cuz who tf knows why.

Apollo

VIP

You've yet to knock down my reasoning, warya. Are you gonna ask me about my period again?

It's to the point they're effectively championing Harvey-goddamn-Weinstein bc she criticized Islam.. I mean, if that doesn't say something, what does?

You can't choose not to be a Somali, your DNA is still Somali.

Ethnicity is like gender, not changeable.

@Amun is one of those conflicted fellows who simultaneously champions Nazis and White supremecists and wants White ppl dead. So he'll criticize Islam, but his paramaters include not doing it in the presence of White society, cuz who tf knows why.
Here u go again, u should become an author and teach people how to assume ur way out of everything, logic, reason, questions, making sense etc..

Ur as stubborn(When wrong) as a geeljire, how the hell can u refuse to be somali?:cosbyhmm:

Gambar

VIP

If this makes you want to not be Somali you are very thin skinned abaayo. Aren’t you reer waqooyi? I’m sure you’ve seen and heard worse. z3zrULC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending