Brave Xaliimo in a bus confronted by arrogant Shanique, shanique attacks but Xalimo fights back

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dagaxad nearly done fucked the girl. You can tell the Somali girl was used to Somali fights. She was brave but lacked skill. Her posture was all wrong as if she was about to fight another xaliimo.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That video was so tense. The farm equipment looked so strong and had so much testosterone. I knew that our soft, ladylike Xalimo didn't stand a chance. When the monkey did that oh no you didn't move, my heart stopped. That overly aggressive ape was getting ready to rampage and our poor Xalimo had no clue about how dire her situation really was.
1148406.jpg

Thank you brother Ali for protecting us from this unruly beast.
:salute:

Horta you need your ear testing, she sounded like a FOB and Minnesota is where the
fobs go in America - they're on the bus like a pack of penguins all huddled together

British FOBs dress better than yours

:mahubowtf: help your freshies out, they cant go out dressed in rags :siilaanyolaugh:
Idk by how small that bus is and how gaajo everybody looks it screams UK:damn:
It’s a boy and your a boy too :ohdamn:
Quite worrying
:dwill:
What did you train in? I am also a trained martial arts fighter.

:rejoice: I finally found another Somali like me on here
:drakekidding:

I like how you all are experts in whooping asses. Never got involved in a fight in my life.

I trained in 2 types of martial arts, I did it because I was genuinely interested in it,
just helped me when I was dragged into fights - that I didn't start but I always
finished with the quickness

:trumpsmirk: All my future kids gonna do it, I wont have weaklings that can't
fight in my family :comeon:

I like how you all are experts in whooping asses. Never got involved in a fight in my life.

Are you an only child? How the hell did you escape fighting all your life? Thanks to all fights I have been in as a child I never had to fight as an adult. It is always best to start early.

Only if both agree to a fight.
Else the one who starts it gets no sympathy if he/she gets intervened.

Nah its one on one - only pakis do that shit in London :susp:

I hate cowards who try and jump people, 2 Somali girls tried that shit with me,
and I ended up bodying one, and the other ran away

Somali girls can't fight for shit :manny:

Are you an only child? How the hell did you escape fighting all your life? Thanks to all fights I have been in as a child I never had to fight as an adult. It is always best to start early.
I HAVE 7 SIBLINGS
NEVER GOT INTO ANY FIGHTS
NEVER GOT DETENTION IN MY LIFE
I always opt out in debates even
I’m a pacifist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I HAVE 7 SIBLINGS
NEVER GOT INTO ANY FIGHTS
NEVER GOT DETENTION IN MY LIFE
I always opt out in debates even
I’m a pacifist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fuleeyad waaxid. Booga kaa qasaa kulahaa. Maxaa qaseysaa ee baas, naa orod do some boxing. The qaniinyo might work on another lazy xalimo like you but god help u if you face floyd's lil sister in the video wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.