Brave Xaliimo in a bus confronted by arrogant Shanique, shanique attacks but Xalimo fights back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Thanks to Ali ( probably Kurdish fella) our dear Xaliimo would've been obliterated

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Reer Minnesota I am assuming

:farmajoyaab: somali xaalimos dressed like that, freshie accent check and snow

I fought a girl with bigger triceps/biceps than that and won :gaasdrink:

I don't think it's MN, something about it says somewhere else and it's not Ohio either.

I don't think it's MN, something about it says somewhere else and it's not Ohio either.

You only saying that cos its your state, they dress like the islaaniimo

:siilaanyolaugh: set up martial art classes for these poor girls and fund it through
the community - that slapping she gave was pitiful

Props to the Somali girl, she stood her ground, she fought back and gave the ape lady a taste of her own medicine.

The Madow tried to sneak in a punch but the Somali girl got her back.

Ps if it was one on one in a open space the little Madow wouldn't do jack shit.

I can’t hear what happened prior to the whopping. Maybe the Xalimo was in the wrong. But the physique of the other woman #goals. And the maskiin who intervened is a hero, things can be resolved without fighting.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Idk if it's because the black woman has more testerone. See how she's stronger than the xalimo despite being skinnier
AA aren't physically stronger than white Americans. It's just that their skin tone make their muscle separation more visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.