Brave Xaliimo in a bus confronted by arrogant Shanique, shanique attacks but Xalimo fights back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looool, basto and bariis can’t compete with fufu and jollof rice. That Somali girl was lucky that someone intervened or else she would be knocked out.

What kinda slaps was she giving out, embarrassing :ileycry:

The AA woman looked very offended and hurt.

Why did she spit on her and call her a ? The Kurdish guy saved her from a serious karbashing.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You only saying that cos its your state, they dress like the islaaniimo

:siilaanyolaugh: set up martial art classes for these poor girls and fund it through
the community - that slapping she gave was pitiful

That slap made me calculate her chances of success in this fight if Ali wasn't between them, it would've been a massacre

Looool, basto and bariis can’t compete with fufu and jollof rice. That Somali girl was lucky that someone intervened or else she would be knocked out.

Bruv , if everyone was like the camera man the African American would've sent earthquakes through her.
:shookgabre::tacky:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Forget the slaps look at the pinching shes doing @1:10

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idk if it's because the black woman has more testerone. See how she's stronger than the xalimo despite being skinnier

Keep in mind that these Madoow Americans are genetically engineered from the time of slavery. White slave traders in Africa selected the strongly build madoows as if they were cows. So these are preselected people who have been bred and they gave birth to super fit folks. That's why these people are very dominant in American sport, Basketball, American football and track and field

Muji

VIP
I remember this Jamaican girl wanted to have a fight with me after school when I was a kid.She insisted it would be “1 on 1 and it would be a fair fight”. Oh hell no! We both knew this wouldn’t be a fair fight.

Someone needs to educate these fobs on AA history. Their ancestors were bred with one another so their children could have the characteristics of a good slave: strong and fast. Hence why they can run 100 meteres in 10 seconds.

The AA woman looked very offended and hurt.

Why did she spit on her and call her a ? The Kurdish guy saved her from a serious karbashing.
Yeah, I'm sticking up for that African American cutie as well. I want to know why she lost her cool. Probably the Somali called her expired farm equipment. These videos never give you full context. The jury is still out.

Her dreads remind me of the Rasta beauty I used to date. Her locks had the unfortunate habit of falling out as well when we made love in the vigorous manner characteristic of the time.

#RastasAreInnocent

Yeah, I'm sticking up for that African American cutie as well. I want to know why she lost her cool. Probably the Somali called her expired farm equipment. These videos never give you full context. The jury is still out.

Her dreads remind me of the Rasta beauty I used to date. Her locks had the unfortunate habit of falling out as well when we made love in the vigorous manner characteristic of the time.

#RastasAreInnocent
Uffffffff
But I agree no context
Laakiin
istaqfurullah maxaa rasta ka dhoonte :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts