Brave Xaliimo in a bus confronted by arrogant Shanique, shanique attacks but Xalimo fights back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How can you say Uff walaal? The union of a skinny farax and a big breasted Rasta is a thing of beauty.
Carribean hotties have an hour glass figure. We're sick of flat chested dhoocils like you and @The Cushitic One. You need to inflate that torso a little.

I would never trade making love to Somali for an ex slave. Each time I was making love to them I was shook by the concrete feeling of their body as oppose to the soft body of a Xaliimo:lawd::lawd:

But I must admit that Shanjques have super sexual drive as opposed to a Xaliimo who is continuously shy as if she is running away from her body:jaynerd:

I would never trade making love to Somali for an ex slave. Each time I was making love to them I was shook by the concrete feeling of their body as oppose to the soft body of a Xaliimo:lawd::lawd:

But I must admit that Shanjques have super sexual drive as opposed to a Xaliimo who is continuously shy as if she is running away from her body:jaynerd:
Black girls screw you. You don't screw them. Latifa was calling me her the whole time she was riding me. I was walking funny in the morning. For the first time I felt the way @AbdiJew does when his Algerian boyfriend is done with him

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Phew! I am glad the Mexican looking guy (btw, how y'all know he is Kurdish, where is this?) stood between them, or else lights out for the Somali girl, :bell:. How come the other Hijabis didn't come to her rescue.

Personally, I never fought an African-American, but I fought few whites (there was never ever a question about the outcome, yours truly won all the time), and Africans from Africa -- each time I was the victor.

DRACO

VIP
Phew! I am glad the Mexican looking guy (btw, how y'all know he is Kurdish, where is this?) stood between them, or else lights out for the Somali girl, :bell:. How come the other Hijabis didn't come to her rescue.

Personally, I never fought an African-American, but I fought few whites (there was never ever a question about the outcome, yours truly won all the time), and Africans from Africa -- each time I was the victor.
I've never fought a African American cos I'm not American .
But fought many Africans in London I've always had the upper hand being a trained fighter.

Stop projecting everybody heard that ugly British accent:russ:

Horta you need your ear testing, she sounded like a FOB and Minnesota is where the
fobs go in America - they're on the bus like a pack of penguins all huddled together

British FOBs dress better than yours

:mahubowtf: help your freshies out, they cant go out dressed in rags :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending