Brave somali man stands up against homophobia in the somali community l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
When I say this it's nothing against gays, I'm a staunch defender of Somali gay rights, I know some gay activists, they like me, they flirt with me from time to time so I have no animosity or prejudice whatsoever it's all love. However, one has to wonder whether or not there were Somali gays 100 years ago. I know it sounds ridiculous to say but can you imagine a gay geeljire? I can't! And that bothers me.

When I say this it's nothing against gays, I'm a staunch defender of Somali gay rights, I know some gay activists, they like me, they flirt with me from time to time so I have no animosity or prejudice whatsoever it's all love. However, one has to wonder whether or not there were Somali gays 100 years ago. I know it sounds ridiculous to say but can you imagine a gay geeljire? I can't! And that bothers me.

They were killed before adulthood, realistically.

VixR

Veritas
Idk about geeljires, one could only assume, but there were fags in the cities. My mom told me there were parts of the city they were known to congregrate amongst themselves

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This disgusting thread should be banned for promoting homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.