Brave somali man stands up against homophobia in the somali community l

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say this it's nothing against gays, I'm a staunch defender of Somali gay rights, I know some gay activists, they like me, they flirt with me from time to time so I have no animosity or prejudice whatsoever it's all love. However, one has to wonder whether or not there were Somali gays 100 years ago. I know it sounds ridiculous to say but can you imagine a gay geeljire? I can't! And that bothers me.

They quickly die from diarrhoea & dehydration :francis:

When I say this it's nothing against gays, I'm a staunch defender of Somali gay rights, I know some gay activists, they like me, they flirt with me from time to time so I have no animosity or prejudice whatsoever it's all love. However, one has to wonder whether or not there were Somali gays 100 years ago. I know it sounds ridiculous to say but can you imagine a gay geeljire? I can't! And that bothers me.

Homosexuality origins came from Europe, the Greeks had a long tradition in this and virtually all of their pagan religions celebrate homosexuality like odinism were the common believe was that sleeping with other man created a inseparable 'bond' which strengthened it.

According to biblical scripture the people of Lut were edomites/ammomites (the first Aryan's originally of Persian/Indian descent, described as red and hairy), this is around 3500 BC and the first known homosexuals, even the Israelite at that time (blacks) disparaged them making up vile stories about them in scripture not even sparing the prophet.

Who would choose to be a Somali homosexual? It's like the worst fate possible. It has to be a naturally occurring there just for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts