Boys of Sspot how long is your hair?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Describe to us how @Inquisitive_ looks based on his text loooool

This might throw you for a loop but @Inquisitive_ has a high probability of being good looking.

Let's suspend judgement on the Xalimo body shaming and the homewrecker diatribe for a moment.

The lad is actually very health conscious which is a good sign. Also somewhat overconfident when it comes to womenfolk.

But disenchanted by materialism enough to abandon all hope of finding love in the West in favour of chaste gaashintis in Galmudug.:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
I like your hair walal

@sophisticate was this what you meant when you said some of our men on sspot weren’t ugly
@Factz show us your hair
Thanks sis :wow:
But I always stay wit the afro:sass2:
You grew it out. This is exactly what I was talking about.

He has the face to go with it.
I’ve seen him. If I was in MN and trans I’d be on that, aint that right @Starscream

It would be very long
After years of getting abused and getting called ugly by @Reiko this feels nice :wow:
Loooool how do you know?
Some current and former females know how I look:sass2:
I think everybody assumes sspot is bunch of barked abdis with keyboards:pachah1:

Muji

VIP
Thanks sis :wow:
But I always stay wit the afro:sass2:

After years of getting abused and getting called ugly by @Reiko this feels nice :wow:

Some current and former females know how I look:sass2:
I think everybody assumes sspot is bunch of barked abdis with keyboards:pachah1:

Let me see
I will be brutally honest

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Starscream you have the same hair as Barkhad
upload_2019-9-8_18-27-25.jpeg

I’m with @Reiko :siilaanyolaugh:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This might throw you for a loop but @Inquisitive_ has a high probability of being good looking.

Let's suspend judgement on the Xalimo body shaming and the homewrecker diatribe for a moment.

The lad is actually very health conscious which is a good sign. Also somewhat overconfident when it comes to womenfolk.

But disenchanted by materialism enough to abandon all hope of finding love in the West in favour of chaste gaashintis in Galmudug.:farmajoyaab:

Do mine

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You're a bit status oriented. Likely grew up in the suburbs (isolated from Somalis). Has a penchant for twiggy looking cadaan women with Abs. Likely involved in some form of physical activity (not sure about frequency, training or level of intensity). Also, picky when it comes to women. Though you don't really seem like a braggart. I would say possibly above average.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You're a bit status oriented. Likely grew up in the suburbs. Has a penchant for twiggy looking cadaan women. May or may not be athletic. Its hard to tell. Likely involved in some form of physical activity. Also picky when it comes to women. Hard to tell about your looks. You don't really seem like a braggart. I would say possibly above average.

I'm I hard to guess? Is it because I'm so secretive?

tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I said they shouldn't let @Reiko become a mod :bell:
Before that he banned me from changing my av for having innocent pic:bell:
Reason why I barely post:gucciwhat:
I know how she looks she stays dodging me:ftw9nwa:
You’re mistaking me with the fridge shaped Mexicans you mess with in lake street.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is about as big as I let my hair get before getting a cut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're a bit status oriented. Likely grew up in the suburbs (isolated from Somalis). Has a penchant for twiggy looking cadaan women with Abs. Likely involved in some form of physical activity (not sure about frequency, training or level of intensity). Also, picky when it comes to women. Though you don't really seem like a braggart. I would say possibly above average.

Do mine next:mjhaps: