Boys of Sspot how long is your hair?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
When I was a kid I had long big curls going down on my forehead. Now they're more dry and more afro like, maybe from bad management. I think it's natural change but who knows. I've been keeping my hair short since early teenage years.

Your hair was dry because you wasn’t taking care of it, sulfate free shampoo and conditioner takes care of that
Short.

Only tried long hair once in my life and I hated it. The smell and neck/ear itchiness. I don't know how women handle it.

Smell? Itchy? Were you not washing your hair :susp:

Apollo

VIP
Your hair was dry because you wasn’t taking care of it, sulfate free shampoo and conditioner takes care of that

Smell? Itchy? Were you not washing your hair :susp:

LOL! I did wash, still it was annoying compared to short hair.

Also, when I have short hair I don't smell hair products, but when I had long hair I could smell whatever I put in my hair the whole day. It sucked, IMO.

NotMyL

VIP
@Apollo The smell ???? My hair smells sooooo good. Maybe you used the wrong products.:icon lol:.

@TheShinning I prefer men with short hair tbh. But it's true somali parents don't like long hair on a man.
@Apollo used sesame oil, of course you’re not going to like the smell :pachah1:

Short hair men is pass for me, the first thing that catches my eye besides height is hair and his ass :westbrookswag:

Apollo

VIP

Short hair men is pass for me, the first thing that catches my eye besides height is hair and his ass :westbrookswag:

Hehe, it was a leave-in conditioner that bothered me the most, forgot the name. It wasn't an oil or something nasty like that.

It wasn't a bad smell, just that any non-natural scent was present at all bothered me. I am somewhat hypersensitive to fragrances/scents

LOOL !! Dear @Apollo. Next time I'll make a list of the best products for your hair.

@TheShinning My brother tried dreadlocks when he was away for college. It shook my parents. ( Dad refused to invite somalis over until he shaved it).

I like this for a man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

VIP
Hehe, it was a leave-in conditioner that bothered me the most, forgot the name. It wasn't an oil or something nasty like that.

It wasn't a bad smell, just that any non-natural scent was present at all bothered me. I am somewhat hypersensitive to fragrances/scents
Lol yeah there are some products that smell too chemical for my liking that’s why I stick with the natural ones.
LOOL !! Dear @Apollo. Next time I'll make a list of the best products for your hair.

@TheShinning My brother tried dreadlocks when he was away for college. It shook my parents. ( Dad refused to invite somalis over until he shaved it).

I like this for a man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The equivalent of that haircut for Somali men is what is @Libaaxseendheer supporting lol

How can you say no to this
upload_2019-9-7_14-12-35.jpeg

Somalis tend to have an obsession with other peoples life choices in general. When it comes to hair they think having it long is "ciyaal suuq" or unmanly for men.

Funny thing that all the prophets had long hair (literally all of them) including the prophet Muhammed.

The ancient Somali hairstyle was literally long hair for men, and even dreadlocks. Many of the Ogaden freedom fighters still practice this. Also the Timoweyn Sufis back home tend to grow their hair out.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Long hair is annoying, easier to maintain when its short.

I agree on the parents thing though, they are quick
to remind you when you need a haircut:pachah1: