Boys of Sspot how long is your hair?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why do Somali parents hate long hair on a man? My hubby has been growing his hair for awhile but every time he visits his parents he gets told how he doesn’t look like a family man :noneck:what does hair have to do with your character? And no he doesn’t have any “ciyaal suuuq” hair cut, it’s just long and curly.

I had shoulder length hair not long ago, but cut it off because it was getting annoying maintaining it. Ended up missing it, so now in the process of growing it out again.

My little son also has long hair, so could care less what Somalis and family think, its a new thing in my family. All the men from my line will have long hair and any clan I sire:salute:

NotMyL

VIP
I had shoulder length hair not long ago, but cut it off because it was getting annoying maintaining it. Ended up missing it, so now in the process of growing it out again.

My little son also has long hair, so could care less what Somalis and family think, its a new thing in my family. All the men from my line will have long hair and any clan I sire:salute:
Lol I love long hair on men and I plan on growing my sons’s hair. It’s not easy to maintain, I deep condition my hair and my hubby’s every Sunday and it helps a lot as he’s prune to dryness. His hair was shoulder length before his grandma made him cut it last year he’s now growing it again.

Long hair don't care = broke.

:holeup: Abort mission.

richard-branson.jpg

Say what now?

I grow my hair down To my nose cause since I have very soft hair, I know I’m gonna probably have a receding hairline (hairloss) in 2-5 years. My brother has rougher hair so he is going to have hair until old age.

I grow my hair down To my nose cause since I have very soft hair, I know I’m gonna probably have a receding hairline (hairloss) in 2-5 years. My brother has rougher hair so he is going to have hair until old age.

That's actually not true

All the men with soft hair in my family show no signs of baldness even into old age, whereas I have seen plenty with afro texture that went bald.

It just depends on your combination of genes and your environment.

When I was a kid I had long big curls going down on my forehead. Now they're more dry and more afro like, maybe from bad management. I think it's natural change but who knows. I've been keeping my hair short since early teenage years.

NotMyL

VIP
The best type of hair is something in between Madow and soft but if you can’t have that it’s best you have Madow, at least those guys usually have the best hairlines and less likely to go bald lol @Timo Madow and proud would agree. My hubby’s hair is curly and although he’s showing no hair loss signs so far, his father went bald at 40 so I wonder if that would be him too:francis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
His hair type, I would say it’s somewhere in between, this was couple of months ago so his hair is a lot longer now.

Trending