Boys of Sspot how long is your hair?

Muji

VIP
I don't do my eyebrows. I can assure you it's all natural. :ftw9nwa:

Sharp hairline, standard forehead and I prefer shaping up my hair nowadays. I don't like to grow it too big.

You have nice eyebrows I’m sure our reader soph will agree.

Lol yeah there are some products that smell too chemical for my liking that’s why I stick with the natural ones.

The equivalent of that haircut for Somali men is what is @Libaaxseendheer supporting lol

How can you say no to this
View attachment 78502
Im glad the subtle jeego is acceptable. ilaahay amarkiis timoheyga kore wey jilicyihin kuwa geesehana wa jarer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im overdue for a trim.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is about as big as I let my hair get before getting a cut.

Do mine next:mjhaps:

tumblr_o3y7tzPVqr1qfx0b8o1_500.gif

My beauty readings are as follows:

@kickz

His hair is saying one thing but his occupation is saying another. I always expected a more systematic curl pattern as you’re more of a STEM guy. Anyway, I get the vibe that you might be somewhat creative. The hair is giving me whimsicalness and I’m also getting an impish almost childlike vibe coming from you (the old power ranger DP was telling). I conclude that you are cute, easy going, and best of all no buuq.

Short hair and well defined eyebrows. @sophisticate we need a reading.

Here goes Knowles.

@Factz

Intelligence is emanating from the top portion of the face. Judging by the lack of hair and good grooming practices one would assume a perfectionist and traditionalist streak. If this was a prison he would be the warden as he prefer so be in charge (will most certainly Aabo you). He follows rules almost puritanically but his nature is kind with a strong moral compass. On the flip-side, he can appear a tad overbearing, self-righteous (especially when interacting with crackpots and iconoclasts aka degenerates as he lovingly calls them). Definitely more of a focused and logical thinker (when feeling doesn’t over take him) that prefers stone cold facts over abstractions. Not quick to anger but will lash out if his values are tread on. Though definitely does well under high pressure situations. Confirmed to be handsome don’t tell him I said that as he’ll log that in his long term memory bank. Extremely picky when it comes to the fairer sex but with good reason as he’s the type your hooyo would unquestionably accept – Deen wise and in terms of intellectual and athletic prowess, academic achievement and financial acumen. However there is a block buster line up so it might be advisable to sit this one out unless you're a demure fighter. :icon lol:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP

@kickz

His hair is saying one thing but his occupation is saying another. I always expected a more systematic curl pattern as you’re more of a STEM guy. Anyway, I get the vibe that you might be somewhat creative. The hair is giving me whimsicalness and I’m also getting an impish almost childlike vibe coming from you (the old power ranger DP was telling). I conclude that you are cute, easy going, and best of all no buuq.

Here goes Knowles.

@Factz

Intelligence is emanating from the top portion of the face. Judging by the lack of hair and good grooming practices one would assume a perfectionist and traditionalist streak. If this was a prison he would be the warden as he prefer so be in charge (will most certainly Aabo you). He follows rules almost puritanically but his nature is kind with a strong moral compass. On the flip-side, he can appear a tad overbearing, self-righteous (especially when interacting with crackpots and iconoclasts aka degenerates as he lovingly calls them). Definitely more of a focused and logical thinker (when feeling doesn’t over take him) that prefers stone cold facts over abstractions. Not quick to anger but will lash out if his values are tread on. Though definitely does well under high pressure situations. Confirmed to be handsome don’t tell him I said that as he’ll log that in his long term memory bank. Extremely picky when it comes to the fairer sex but with good reason as he’s the type your hooyo would unquestionably accept – Deen wise and in terms of intellectual and athletic prowess, academic achievement and financial acumen. However there is a block buster line up so it might be advisable to sit this one out unless you're a demure fighter. :icon lol:

Wow you are good at this wallahi

I’m definitely getting you to do a hairline read before I take things seriously with a farax

Last one, can you please read my friend @Jaydaan hairline?

3D2C43EE-76DF-49BD-BFB1-C3694170B1ED.jpeg

I think my reads are fair and balanced. :icon lol: It focuses more on the beauty over the beast. Kkkk

Plus, I don't know the brothers well enough to discuss their demons. :devilish:
You have a gift for describing the physiognomy of a person based on the very little you see from their appearance.

Everyone has there ideal type which is mostly based on physical opposites (height/face shape/weight etc) the more the better

The slim/petite under 5'7 with either a oval, diamond or heart shaped face with medium/big eyes is my favourite and the feelings are mutual because I get the greatest of attention from them almost instantly.

The only downside is that they always happen to be either Samaroon, Reer Xamar or Reer Bari predominantly.

Even worse as it relates to physiognomy, female's that have such physical traits also happen to be the most materialistic too :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@sophisticate you’re too nice to the guys, your reading needs more fire

Don't be jealous, @sophisticate is a pro at this:yousmart:

@kickz

Here goes Knowles.

@Factz

Not bad, the old DP mention caught me offguard :pachah1:

Muji

VIP
I have a feeling @Abdalla is the most unattractive Male on this forum

Short, stubby, no neck, bald and dark. Who looks like an underground troll with bad dental hygiene. Worse off, he probably dresses in that dutch metrosexual fashion with bright shirts and skinny tight jeans with orange shoes. Good luck @Reiko

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Short, stubby, no neck, bald and dark. Who looks like an underground troll with bad dental hygiene. Worse off, he probably dresses in that dutch metrosexual fashion with bright shirts and skinny tight jeans with orange shoes. Good luck @Reiko
Why are you wishing me good luck? :gucciwhat:

Do you have a crush on @Abdalla kkkkkk

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

:dead::deadrose::dead1:

I don’t know why but I picture him looking like Jus Sul from your description
upload_2019-9-9_10-59-22.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz

I'll give you 80/100.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wow you are good at this wallahi

I’m definitely getting you to do a hairline read before I take things seriously with a farax

Last one, can you please read my friend @Jaydaan hairline?

View attachment 78573

His early life might have been chaotic.
This isn't always the case with male patterned baldness but I intuit serious timo turbulence mirrors serious life challenges. Though he seems rather passionate and willing to go above and beyond for the target of his affection. Its hard to determine how attractive since his lack of hair and quirkiness serve as a distraction Not aware whether to add or subtract points. If he's tun-bellied with ear whiskers subtract a couple points.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You have a gift for describing the physiognomy of a person based on the very little you see from their appearance.

Everyone has there ideal type which is mostly based on physical opposites (height/face shape/weight etc) the more the better

The slim/petite under 5'7 with either a oval, diamond or heart shaped face with medium/big eyes is my favourite and the feelings are mutual because I get the greatest of attention from them almost instantly.

The only downside is that they always happen to be either Samaroon, Reer Xamar or Reer Bari predominantly.

Even worse as it relates to physiognomy, female's that have such physical traits also happen to be the most materialistic too :gucciwhat:

Thank you.

Why do you think that is so?

Last edited: