Boy gets sucker punched, what his friend does next is BRUTAL!

Yeah but do you honestly call that a punch? That blow was weaker than the wind on a humid day.

He punched him on his jaw and the kid stumbled, had he hit him on the temple he would have been knocked out clean. This is just little boys having a scrap but that kick to the head can lead to haemorrhage or even brain damage.

Fucking cawaans, i can already tell the dude who kicked the white kid in the head is Madow, they are known for this.
That was a pretty decent punch for his size sxb, he connected with the chin/jaw. I've been grown men wobbled by similar punches at my old gym.

It was probably more so the "Somali" kid being a pussy and not having the heart to fight back . It was a cowardly thing to do 100%, but loyalty to your friend comes first wallahi. Can't let your mate get embarrassed like that and just watch it.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
That was a pretty decent punch for his size sxb, he connected with the chin/jaw. I've been grown men wobbled by similar punches at my old gym.

It was probably more so the "Somali" kid being a pussy and not having the heart to fight back . It was a cowardly thing to do 100%, but loyalty to your friend comes first wallahi. Can't let your mate get embarrassed like that and just watch it.

Bro i am not defending the cadaan kid, but that kick to the head is permanent damage. I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

The Somali kid deserves to be shanked, What a filthy dog. Kicking someone in the head, while they are down. What a filth, wallahi if I meet him on the streets they are going to be karbashed.

Malis are such a weak race, what happened to 1vs1

Macalin M

Out here
The Somali kid deserves to be shanked, What a filthy dog. Kicking someone in the head, while they are down. What a filth, wallahi if I meet him on the streets they are going to be karbashed.

Malis are such a weak race, what happened to 1vs1
How do you know the guy is Somali. We didn’t even see his face

Bro i am not defending the cadaan kid, but that kick to the head is permanent damage. I wouldn't want that on my conscience.
BitesizedHelplessAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

well when you get sucker kicked in a street fight, you can claim the moral victory and you would win 1v1 with your brain damage
Dude the teenagers in the fight were all bigger than him, they didn't need to resort to such cheap shots. There is a difference between a savage and a fighter.

If you play dirty games, you should be ready for dirty repercussions. Like 3 dudes stomping your head until you go retarded.

Dude the teenagers in the fight were all bigger than him, they didn't need to resort to such cheap shots. There is a difference between a savage and a fighter.

If you play dirty games, you should be ready for dirty repercussions. Like 3 dudes stomping your head until you go retarded.
the guy he sucker punched didnt want to fight and wasnt ready. Again if you think you can punch people around and say well its 1v1 so its fair. then be prepared goes he only got sucker kicked by 1 guy. So its the same 1v1

the guy he sucker punched didnt want to fight and wasnt ready. Again if you think you can punch people around and say well its 1v1 so its fair. then be prepared goes he only got sucker kicked by 1 guy. So its the same 1v1
Dude quick math, there is a big difference between someone lying down and getting kicked in the head like a ball VS getting punched in the jaw while standing.

If we are going to say its the same shit, because its 1vs1, I will rape you and say its 1vs1. When your ass looks like a donuts, don't go to the police screaming for help.

Savagery isn't something new, its something from the Ignorant times.

Dude quick math, there is a big difference between someone lying down and getting kicked in the head like a ball VS getting punched in the jaw while standing.

If we are going to say its the same shit, because its 1vs1, I will rape you and say its 1vs1. When your ass looks like a donuts, don't go to the police screaming for help.

Savagery isn't something new, its something from the Ignorant times.
all words. Dont sucker punch people who dont want to fight and nothing will happen. As you said you are white inside so you have that white people thinking of starting sh1t and act like you have the moral upper hand. Dont punch people who dont want to fight you and nothing happens. You do that and everything that comes after it is justified. Now stop talking like a hypocrite white person

all words. Dont sucker punch people who dont want to fight and nothing will happen. As you said you are white inside so you have that white people thinking of starting sh1t and act like you have the moral upper hand. Dont punch people who dont want to fight you and nothing happens. You do that and everything that comes after it is justified. Now stop talking like a hypocrite white person
Better to be white than a savage.

Last edited:
Lool rather be savage than brain damaged. What does qabil has to do with this
My qabil racism came out of the box sorry for that. I will say better to be in Heaven than to hell for killing someone. Savagery is a first class flight to the Underworld.

Are you Muslim. Don't you have any moral compass, on whats right or wrong. Or do you believe you are a gangista, black savage american gangista. or in your case Knife Uk gangista.

:deadmanny: :deadrose:

My qabil racism came out of the box sorry for that. I will say better to be in Heaven than to hell for killing someone. Savagery is a first class flight to the Underworld.

Are you Muslim. Don't you have any moral compass, on whats right or wrong. Or do you believe you are a gangista, black savage american gangista. or in your case Knife Uk gangista.

:deadmanny: :deadrose:
I am Muslim and I’m also a gangster. You can be both

Trending

Latest posts