Boy gets sucker punched, what his friend does next is BRUTAL!

Many Somali young bluds are weak like that so feminine and can't even defend themselves against a skinny Cadaan. The Cadaan and other races seek out to bully such skinny Jileec boys because they are easy "Black" targets. I've seen many of those jileec boys growing up it's f*cking embarrassing.
well he got kicked in the face....so he didnt win exactly

"Deserve"
is it justifiable for you to utter those words so effortlessly, can you stand in court and say "he deserved it, my honor". A kick to the head can make people literally retarded. No one deserves to be retarded for life.
A punch in the face can kill a person, specially when you sucker punch them and they hit their head on the ground. warya stop crying for that white guy

Many Somali young bluds are weak like that so feminine and can't even defend themselves against a skinny Cadaan. The Cadaan and other races seek out to bully such skinny Jileec boys because they are easy "Black" targets. I've seen many of those jileec boys growing up it's f*cking embarrassing.

Blame the FOB parents. They feed their kids shit food making them become chubby shits and over pampering them instead of encouraging them to go out and take up self defense classes. This Zoomer generation are too busy living their lives online and when they are confronted with a life and death situation like this, they don't how to react cause mummy and daddy were too busy buying them video games and told them to go to their teachers to tell on the bullies instead of sorting it out for themselves.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Blame the FOB parents. They feed their kids shit food making them become chubby shits and over pampering them instead of encouraging them to go out and take up self defense classes. This Zoomer generation are too busy living their lives online and when they are confronted with a life and death situation like this, they don't how to react cause mummy and daddy were too busy buying them video games and told them to go to their teachers to tell on the bullies instead of sorting it out for themselves.
I agree wallahi they become such fluffly skinny or fat teddy bears its so embarrassing

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
"Deserve"
is it justifiable for you to utter those words so effortlessly, can you stand in court and say "he deserved it, my honor". A kick to the head can make people literally retarded. No one deserves to be retarded for life.
The kid did not want to fight, a coward for a coward, the fittest in the jungle

One on one the guy lost the fight akhi come on you can say the battle was draw

That black kid either has some Amir Khan like weak ass chin/jaw or that white kid got lucky enough with that punch for it to connect. I have seen fights online where someone connected a similar punch to that and they didn't even go easily down let alone be dragged to the ground like that

Macalin M

Out here
People talking about win or lose, there was no 1on1 fight in the first place. It was a cheap blow and the guy who landed the blow got his head booted in. No wins or losses but I know which of the guys id rather be

CaliTedesse

VIP
draw? Man got kicked in the head like he is a football and got some serious trauma and damage and you think thats draw?
Both were down on the ground like maggots in fact the Somali dude even got a weaker punch to his face and was acting like a fish when you remove it from the water onto the land.

Macalin M

Out here
Both were down on the ground like maggots in fact the Somali dude even got a weaker punch to his face and was acting like a fish when you remove it from the water onto the land.
I never said he was Somali. His name was nadir or Nadia. Probably another East African or yemeni

People talking about win or lose, there was no 1on1 fight in the first place. It was a cheap blow and the guy who landed the blow got his head booted in. No wins or losses but I know which of the guys id rather be
They're delusional, probably never been in a fight. Everyone knows nobody fights fair, they're pretending like the cadaan kid is a saint.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You just siding with the white guy cause the punch made him sing some Arabic song
Nah I am not siding with the Cadaan kid but it's f*cking embarassing that such a weak punch got him shaking his legs .

That white kid is probably going to join some neo-nazi party when he grows up. These kinds of memories won't go away, its a massive L for him but he will be scarred for life with it.

Macalin M

Out here
Evidence that was him in the video?, this kid looks way older
That’s not the kid in the video
That white kid is probably going to join some neo-nazi party when he grows up. These kinds of memories won't go away, its a massive L for him but he will be scared for life with it.
he can join the EDL but then he’ll get fucked up by pakis and blacks just like they did a couple years back

Trending

Latest posts