Thoughts on this?

Not permissible. Although this is a good way to maintain peace if war is about to break out. There would be more to lose for both sides.

Walashay guursada, Guba ama daysta kulaha. Is he willing to kill his own sister to free a stranger and a criminal no less. Very disgusting practice. And Not just women's rights but Islamic law as well. The low IQ racist map must be true at this point.

Not permissible. Although this is a good way to maintain peace if war is about to break out. There would be more to lose for both sides.
This was common among "tribal" societies in the past, but as you know now we are in a completely different era and we cannot do this now and it is likely that her brother forced her to do so.

This was common among "tribal" societies in the past, but as you know now we are in a completely different era and we cannot do this now and it is likely that her brother forced her to do so.
Brother this is a great idea for reconciliation, tying two families together creates more collateral and less means for war. This man sees no gain from them killing each other, so he’s giving them the highest honour of marriage as he put it. They are in between a rock and a hard place. Everyone here is saying it’s wrong but there’s nothing better they are suggesting for de escalation to save Somali lives and avoid fitnah.

Brother this is a great idea for reconciliation, tying two families together creates more collateral and less means for war. This man sees no gain from them killing each other, so he’s giving them the highest honour of marriage as he put it. They are in between a rock and a hard place. Everyone here is saying it’s wrong but there’s nothing better they are suggesting for de escalation to save Somali lives and avoid fitnah.
I know the case now, so don't tell me it's the man who burned his wife, right? How has he not been executed yet? I agree with you here, as it can end tribal wars, but in the end it is also due to the girl’s decision to accept or reject, and this is what the scholars say, and I do not believe that the girl was consulted in this matter, and there are other ways to compensate the family of the dead person, such as large blood money, lands, and so on.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
What Somali lives
The guy is a criminal,they should let him out to do more damage and take more lives?

What Somali lives
The guy is a criminal,they should let him out to do more damage and take more lives?
He said godob tir, so he’s really trying to stop the court from killing this dude so he can offer up his girl for marriage after. He’s not in the right, but the thing he’s attempting to do is not wrong. Disgusting stuff here, threatening innocent for a criminal.