Boy gets sucker punched, what his friend does next is BRUTAL!

Macalin M

Out here

I’m lost for words. I felt that kick!
The second guy who dragged the boy off had me dying :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

The dude looks east African. There’s a guy in the back that says his name but I don’t know where that names from.

Sounds like he’s saying Nadia isn’t that a girls name?

rogan.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Walahi some people are just pure neefs who should be in the wild like the rest of neefs. How are you gonna let a skinny mf like that disrespect you the point where you friend has to put the op to sleep?

I feel like some parents don’t teach their kids about self defense when they’re young. Sometimes your brothers, cousins or friends aren’t gonna be there for you so you have to hold your nuts and go out like a man even if the odds are against you.

Macalin M

Out here
Walahi some people are just pure neefs who should be in the wild like the rest of neefs. How are you gonna let a skinny mf like that disrespect you the point where you friend has to put the op to sleep?

I feel like some parents don’t teach their kids about self defense when they’re young. Sometimes your brothers, cousins or friends aren’t gonna be there for you so you have to hold your nuts and go out like a man even if the odds are against you.
Some people are dumb. If there’s a guy angry at you why would you not be on guard. So many times I’ve seen a brudda get sucker punched like this. You could tell from the start the kid was gonna throw a punch.

but I don’t condone sucker punchss either. That’s also a pussy move

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

The nigga wasn't looking and he got sucker punched

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I hate it when ppl kick someone's head in, that should be counted as attempted murder.

Don't kick a man when he's down was proverbed for a reason, the bodys defence mechanism is at it's weakest.

I hate it when ppl kick someone's head in, that should be counted as attempted murder.

Don't kick a man when he's down was proverbed for a reason, the bodys defence mechanism is at it's weakest.
It was clear the black kid didn't want to fight. But even at my big age if anyone sucker punched my friend like that I'm kicking and stomping on head sxb
:manny:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It was clear the black kid didn't want to fight. But even at my big age if anyone sucker punched my friend like that I'm kicking and stomping on head sxb
:manny:

Yeah but do you honestly call that a punch? That blow was weaker than the wind on a humid day.

He punched him on his jaw and the kid stumbled, had he hit him on the temple he would have been knocked out clean. This is just little boys having a scrap but that kick to the head can lead to haemorrhage or even brain damage.

Fucking cawaans, i can already tell the dude who kicked the white kid in the head is Madow, they are known for this.

you cant start a street fight and be the rule maker. You sucker punch someone, you better run away cause if thats my friend anything is on. He sucker punched a guy that didnt want to fight him and he got sucker kicked. good life lesson for him

Trending

Latest posts