Borders of Somaliwayn Expanded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not raining on the parade, ur just lacking a bit of context. Those Somalis by lake Tana had their huts burned and their camels killed by Kenyan security forces precisely because they were expanding far beyond the Tana River. So the angry Bantus utilized the governmental security apparatus to exact revenge on the Somali pioneers on the frontier.

If you scored down the tweets, you would read about forced disappearances of Somali youths, bodies found later in rivers, community leader being lynched by police in front of his family. Opening dam's water during harvest season,....

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Inactbastardsost: 617392 said:
Did Somalis have a historical pre-colonial claim to those lands in the past?

The British bastards pushed us back to the tana river and prevented any further Somali movement. Somalis would've taken over the whole of east Africa if not for the Brits.
Btw thanks to the Brits and Ethiopians is what made my great grandfather and our sub clan to move from Ogadenia after they collapsed the dervish state. After we moved to NFD, the Brits later put NFD on lockdown and prohibited any Somali expansion beyond the tana river.
I despise the Brits more than anyone, my ancestral enemies. Them together with Ethiopia is the reason somalis suffered

Ogaden and issa are still conquering land. Even as far as the awash river
IMG_4293.GIF

Last edited:
All we need now is a Genghis Khan:damedamn:

It pains me that we didn't have the equivalent of a Genghis Khan in our history to unite the clans into one fighting force, because if we did our situation and the situation of the entire east Africa would have been very very different.

Once the dams on the juba and shebelle are completed, Ethiopia will then proceed to develop farming in the Somali region. The oromos will proceed to reconquer it as they lay claim to it as their growing population needs more land.

Don't worry, we will send the Muslims
:trumpsmirk:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
A Somali expansion is mentioned and right away you see an Xabashi tool popping out from nowhere, just like that cuba fool that pops up whenever 1977 war is mentioned.

One might be forgiven if asked whether they have an alarm of sort that notifies them whenever those subjects of interests are raised, clearly suspicious.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Somalis always on the war path :salute:

One thing i realised with the Somalis is that we have that mentality of ''eat or be eaten in the dog eat dog shit world'', its either war on non-Somalis in our quest for expanision or we eat each other up in the hope of honing our skills.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
One thing i realised with the Somalis is that we have that mentality of ''eat or be eaten in the dog eat dog shit world'', its either war on non-Somalis in our quest for expanision or we eat each other up in the hope of honing our skills.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lets hope we can channel that war path mentality into other areas like building factories, schools , roads and more infrastructure. Also we've expanded to far lets fill the lands we have with more Somalis and focus on islands like Socotra island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending