Bobmshell: (Video) Somaliland officials begging civilians to donate and assist their Militia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

From door to door SL officials plea with the civilians to pay as much money as possible after the army budget has ran out.

What happen to the 100M budget for the army :mjlol:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Another fake video

Looks like the punanis have resorted to taking back tukaraq through the internet lol. So many fake videos flooding forums and so many press conferences from punani leaders lol

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Another fake video

Looks like the punanis have resorted to taking back tukaraq through the internet lol. So many fake videos flooding forums and so many press conferences from punani leaders lol
Fake video?!! Dude just listen to the video first before you jump to conclusions.

Minute 0:55. Taakulayntii ciidanka Qaranka ayaan ku guda jirnaaye.

waraabe

Your superior
Fake video?!! Dude just listen to the video first before you jump to conclusions.

Minute 0:55. Taakulayntii ciidanka Qaranka ayaan ku guda jirnaaye.

It’s a fake video that has been made as a result of punanis being humiliated and insulted when a video of vice Punani camey begging for $1 and $2 donations. This is just a response to that humiliation

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It’s a fake video that has been made as a result of punanis being humiliated and insulted when a video of vice Punani camey begging for $1 and $2 donations. This is just a response to that humiliation
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Mudane @waraabe where's the 100M budget of your army :mjlaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Mudane @waraabe where's the 100M budget of your army :mjlaugh:

My army is getting paid in tukaraq, my vp isn’t begging for $1 or 2$ donations to retake my land lol. Also my army is always paid every month so they don’t riot and take over gov buildings when ever they aren’t paid unlike what happens with the punanis

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
My army is getting paid in tukaraq, my vp isn’t begging for $1 or 2$ donations to retake my land lol. Also my army is always paid every month so they don’t riot and take over gov buildings when ever they aren’t paid unlike what happens with the punanis
This video clearly debunks your lies with the 100M budget.
Living in a fairytales is your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending