Bob Marley

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bob Marley

I've been observing you for the past two days and I got to give it to you for defending your AA brethren all alone against almost everyone else on this forum. I always root for the underdog and I hope you continue to karbash(beat) the unruly racist Somalis with a deluded sense of inflated pride and bring them back to reality. Just know that not all Somalis have the same disturbing views these keyboard warriors have.

Shalom

Bob Marley

retired
I appreciate it bruh
aqDwC.png

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
so let me get this straight, this man provokes almost everyone by trying to speak vulgar of our women and culture and you don't expect us not to respond accordingly?

I said pretty racist things towards this guy, am I proud of it? of course not but you can't expect me to sit idle while this man runs rampant.

and you might need to "observe" more since he's the one who got the karbash of his life.

Bob Marley

retired
so let me get this straight, this man provokes almost everyone by trying to speak vulgar of our women and culture and you don't expect us not to respond accordingly?

I said pretty racist things towards this guy, am I proud of it? of course not but you can't expect me to sit idle while this man runs rampant.

and you might need to "observe" more since he's the one who got the karbash of his life.

I was being respectful at first - everyone saw that, but the minute they started being disrespectful I gave it to them back.

Take about someone getting karbash, I shut you down real quick when you tried coming at me with an anime avatar :hemad:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I was being respectful at first - everyone saw that, but the minute they started being disrespectful I gave it to them back.

Take about someone getting karbash, I shut you down real quick when you tried coming at me with an anime avatar :hemad:

Karbaash buu idhi :deadrose:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Reer Anime have shown themselves to be proud Somalis, men I can proudly say I stand shoulder to shoulder with against the onslaught of cuckoldry.

:dance::dj::dance:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
The ankaar qabe is balaayo loo baahanyahay :notsureif:
since he joined SS the gender wars has almost completely stopped
ragga went to war, dumarka farax iyo braanbur rare times seeing hablaha iyo ragga working toghether in harmony....

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I made an apology in this thread already:
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/black-women-and-somali-men-have-one-thing-incommon.11120/page-52

nikkas are actually in there trying to start a round 2 with me even after that:heh:

Wont bother this time cuz I realize there's no winning this battle on a majority Somali site:kendrickcry:

I'll keep in mind what OP said about some Somalis being good - a few members here have shown me that:kanyecute:
For what is worth all there negative AA comments is directly aimed at Jamaicans more than actual AA is just that to somalis any African not from africa is automatically AA.
most of these posters who are anti AA all live in white European countries the only posters who are from the US are bahal an reiko:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts