Bob Marley

Status
Not open for further replies.
These demented somali phucks have laced the internet with their vile spit sometimes going into forums unprovoked and starting sh*t and now they want to talk about others. I told you one muppet came into a caribbean forum I frequented out of the blue and started talking about how they were never slave and in fact they were enablers of the arab slave trade and helped enslave black africans...that and the usual retarted sh*t that they shovel. Just like that. without provocation.

Then invited us all to sites like this as exibits of their visceral racism and social retardedness. Bare in mind most of us on that forum had never even met a somali before...but this prick decided that was the best way to introduce himself and his culture to us.

Then you look around and you see their people croaking in deserts and oceans attempting to run away from each other and you see how they are metastisizing all over the phucking world with the same story of living on the hand outs and generousity of others and you have to scratch your phucking head wondering how can a group be so phucking stupid as to be picking fights with the black diaspora in the west. These people are a mental phuck stew.

Then you dig a little deeper and you understand what inbreeding can do to a population especially with all their tribal bullch*t...then you throw radical islam in there and then it all starts to make sense. What a bunch?

These demented somali phucks have laced the internet with their vile spit sometimes going into forums unprovoked and starting sh*t and now they want to talk about others. I told you one muppet came into a caribbean forum I frequented out of the blue and started talking about how they were never slave and in fact they were enablers of the arab slave trade and helped enslave black africans...that and the usual retarted sh*t that they shovel. Just like that. without provocation.

Then invited us all to sites like this as exibits of their visceral racism and social retardedness. Bare in mind most of us on that forum had never even met a somali before...but this prick decided that was the best way to introduce himself and his culture to us.

Then you look around and you see their people croaking in deserts and oceans attempting to run away from each other and you see how they are metastisizing all over the phucking world with the same story of living on the hand outs and generousity of others and you have to scratch your phucking head wondering how can a group be so phucking stupid as to be picking fights with the black diaspora in the west. These people are a mental phuck stew.

Then you dig a little deeper and you understand what inbreeding can do to a population especially with all their tribal bullch*t...then you throw radical islam in there and then it all starts to make sense. What a bunch?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drakekidding: I would rather inbreed than breed with your kind bro

Always with the pictures.....children with crayons...more evidence of retardation. write a sentence and exercise the one brain cell yuh have nuh. Rahtid!

Funny!

Why are some Somali people cool with this dude being disrespectful to their own people.. SMH this is shameful.
The guy is Somali not even AA so why should we get bent out of shape. If people are wise they would just ignore his comments and not feed him

@youtoo @Bob Marley @afrosomali is the same person who troll on nairaland. Who go by the nick supper.
http://www.nairaland.com/3019759/african-friend-adviced-me-marry/4#46680307

Notice how the articles and the posts are identical to what he posts here on Sspot, its like he just copies and pastes.

Yes it's genius not polluting my beautiful genes :wow1:

Hold up niggah...that went right over your head didn't it genius?

Hint: Genius used in the above sentences refer to the fact that you are a jackarse of impeccable pedigree...rich in all ways that makes a jackarse a jackarse....that kinda genius.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So let me get this straight. You want us to play coy when they were calling us s trash talking our culture and making fun of our misery? f*ck you!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Damn the slave jokes must've really got to you.

Nigga joined a Somali forum and dropped a couple novels cause he was called a slave.

:damn:

Bob Marley

retired
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drakekidding: I would rather inbreed than breed with your kind bro

That's why you got niggas out here looking like Barkhad Abdi
MV5BMTY1NjU1OTgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjgzNTU5MDE@._V1_UY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending