Bob Marley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Marley

retired
beats looking like this bruh :jcoleno:

birdmangrill.jpg

You posted ugly black guy and I posted average Somali guy lol

Damn the slave jokes must've really got to you.

Nigga joined a Somali forum and dropped a couple novels cause he was called a slave.

:damn:

Nothing so flattering Nigga....I think its more like the spectacle of a bunch ah somali niggas in the street with pants down and arse cocked up sh*tting bricks all over themselves and trying to convince the world that is ice cream coming out they arse .....and that they are not just niggas sh*tting in public. Niggas covered in sh*t but trying to convince everyone that they smell like rose petals. Its the appalling spectacle of it all.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
The guy is Somali not even AA so why should we get bent out of shape. If people are wise they would just ignore his comments and not feed him

@youtoo @Bob Marley @afrosomali is the same person who troll on nairaland. Who go by the nick supper.
http://www.nairaland.com/3019759/african-friend-adviced-me-marry/4#46680307

Notice how the articles and the posts are identical to what he posts here on Sspot, its like he just copies and pastes.
Thanks for the information. Its time to stop feeding this troll.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nothing so flattering Nigga....I think its more like the spectacle of a bunch ah somali niggas in the street with pants down and arse cocked up sh*tting bricks all over themselves and trying to convince the world that is ice cream coming out they arse .....and that they are not just niggas sh*tting in public. Niggas covered in sh*t but trying to convince everyone that they smell like rose petals. Its the appalling spectacle of it all.

3X0KnbH.gif

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
if i had known bob marley was black i woulda welcomed him with open arms.

welcome bob marley this forum seemed to get a sudden spurt of life and i guess you are the reason :rejoice: soo dhawow thats somali for welcome

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
if i had known bob marley was black i woulda welcomed him with open arms.

welcome bob marley this forum seemed to get a sudden spurt of life and i guess you are the reason :rejoice: soo dhawow thats somali for welcome

:kanyehmm:

Our women will be the death of us

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lmaoo the jealousy coming from this ashy abdi:ohhhdamn:

Maybe she only fuccs with real nikkas:shaq:

It's a shame you don't meet the criteria:idontlike:

You're a very strange man.

Why do you insist on keeping up this AA persona?

Bob Marley

retired
Dear friends of Somalispot,

I've said some horrible things these past couple of days about your people that were very rude, and I apologize for that.

Please keep in mind that it's just jokes. At the end of the day It's all love.:dzmxmmb:

@Bahal even though you said some messed up ish about AAs, I forgive you bro.:friendhug:

:mjkkk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending