Bob Marley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I tell any lies though? Tell me one lie I said.

And maybe you should worry about keeping your daddy off of you - or away from your siblings.
Autism rate in your community is high enough as it is - I can tell that much from your posts.:mugshotman:
And how did you know that the autism rate is high in our community?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Did I tell any lies though? Tell me one lie I said.

And maybe you should worry about keeping your daddy off of you - or away from your siblings.
Autism rate in your community is high enough as it is - I can tell that much from your posts.:mugshotman:
There you go with the name calling.. I did not call you any names. Why so mad ? LOL I can't take this all up in his feeling type of nigga seriously.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't pretend like you didn't see the two slim ones:ahh::lawd:

b-but y'all women b-be fuckin wit us doe- the go to adoon comment when they're btfo.

933.png

Bob Marley

retired
There you go with the name calling.. I did not call you any names. Why so mad ? LOL I can't take this all up in his feeling type of nigga serious.
"coolie" & "crusty nigga" don't count as 'name-calling' to you? See, this is what I meant by inbred:jcoleno:

Yannie

"coolie" & "crusty nigga" don't count as 'name-calling' to you? See, this is what I meant by inbred:jcoleno:
Do you have alzheimer nigga? You started it by calling me stupid. See there you go playing the victim when you started ish. My first post directed at you did not call you any names. Now hop off.

Bob Marley

retired
Do you have alzheimer nigga? You started it by calling me stupid. See there you go playing the victim when you started ish. My first post directed at you did not call you any names. Now hop off.

You tried saying it was me who started it who started it.
I didn't even say anything bad until someone started with me.

Adoon this Adoon that nacala s and their fucking logic. Some Arab calls you Cabiid or some White dude calls you a and you fuckers get your panties in bunch but you think it's cool to call others the same word you hate to be called? Bob Marley only came here to defend his people who were being insulted here and in other AA forums by Somalis. Lastly, I know for a fact you cowards hiding behind your monitors wouldn't dare talk this racist shit if you were in front of an AA. You are no different than the little white boys who spent their afternoons trolling on YouTube comments with racist remarks.

Bob Marley

retired
Adoon this Adoon that nacala s and their fucking logic. Some Arab calls you Cabiid or some White dude calls you a and you fuckers get your panties in bunch but you think it's cool to call others the same word you hate to be called? Bob Marley only came here to defend his people who were being insulted here and in other AA forums by Somalis. Lastly, I know for a fact you cowards hiding behind your monitors wouldn't dare talk this racist shit if you were in front of an AA. You are no different than the little white boys who spent their afternoons trolling on YouTube comments with racist remarks.

Yeah, truthfully even before I signed up, people still acted the same way and threw around the same insults.
I responded to a post that was already made prior to me making an account :russ:
The nerve of this chick @Yannie to try blaming me:stopit:

Yannie

Yeah, truthfully even before I signed up, people still acted the same way and threw around the same insults.
I responded to a post that was already made prior to me making an account :russ:
The nerve of this chick @Yannie to try blaming me:stopit:
Is my name the flavor of the month? Why you keep saying my name? Come on Coolie boy it not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts