BLM Xalimo says Somalis are Xenophobic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20181118-233842.png
Screenshot_20181118-233849.png

Wallahi if it was upto me i would put all BLM xaarlimos in a Gas Chamber Naazi style fucking shameless s:nahgirl:

They're a bunch of self-hating garacs. F*cking punks like them should never be allowed to return or visit Somaliweyn.

"You think your special because you're Somali?" kulaha, these f*ckers want to instil self-hate into our proud race & make use feel lowly like those self-hating Madows & East Asians; well we won't let that happen for as long as a Proud Noble Somali lives in this world.

Last edited:
They're a bunch of self-hating garacs. F*ckers like them should never be allowed to return or visit Somaliweyn.

"You think your special because you're Somali?" kulaha, these f*ckers want to instil self-hate into our proud race & make use feel lowly like those self-hating Madows & East Asians; well we won't let that happen for as long as a Proud Noble Somali lives in this world.
They only deseve one place brother thats 6ixfeetdeep these s think they can continue embarrassing us its only a matter of time until they start getting the South asian treatment #acidherface :fittytousand:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Met bare tings that used to tell me im half yemeni when i knew they were fully somali i used to laugh because i knew i will get madaax quick

the funniest part was when the 5ft2 Yemeni mandems used to qarxis them by telling them to speak the language and they were like :browtf: "W-we left Aden at a young age and my dad speaks to us in English at home."

the funniest part was when the 5ft2 Yemeni mandems used to qarxis them by telling them to speak the language and they were like :browtf: "W-we left Aden at a young age and my dad speaks to us in English at home."
Loool these girls are too much fam either they claim Yemeni or they scream im madow with their chest its like theirs no inbetween with these western haarlimos :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

View attachment 59649 View attachment 59650
Wallahi if it was upto me i would put all BLM xaarlimos in a Gas Chamber Naazi style fucking shameless *****s:nahgirl:
As Milo yuinnopolis would say.....we are racist!!!

On the side not all she xalimos want to do it to increase the exceptance of their negro future groom in the Somali community. It burns them up to have strong men in the community who hate ajnabis, this makes life inconvenient for them since they think they are slick and want to marry convicts guilt free. They are not fighting for human rights i tell you that.

Past couple days blacks told somalis to stay in their lane and that they arent black when will BLM xalimos get the motto and stop being begs?

BLM xalimos when actual blacks dont see them as black
IMG_2359.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts