BLM Xalimo says Somalis are Xenophobic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of mental gymnastics shes doing to avoid her somali identity :pachah1:
Most of these girl have mental health issue due to being abandoned by their abos so they learn to hate on all abdis. They want to turn all abdis into self hating me so they can bring Madows jo family gatherings or worse balcony home to Somalia. I already swore i would kill them if they come to Somalia! South or west no ajnabi is ahving kids on our land....i will pay the blood money but these goes will die if they step back home with their concerts and they know this. They are not doing this for no reason. They have an agenda to destroy our race like white women.

:fittytousand::yacadiim:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Wallah I don't get why Somali's claim the worst groups. Yemeni's are the poorest and get treated like shit by other Arabs, and why would anyone want to be a African-American N1gger whose ancestor were slaves :chrisfreshhah:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wallaahi these blacks have my respect. They made those blm Xaaliimos look pathetic wallaahi. Begging cunts keep getting rejected :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Most of these girl have mental health issue due to being abandoned by their abos so they learn to hate on all abdis. They want to turn all abdis into self hating me so they can bring Madows jo family gatherings or worse balcony home to Somalia. I already swore i would kill them if they come to Somalia! South or west no ajnabi is ahving kids on our land....i will pay the blood money but these goes will die if they step back home with their concerts and they know this. They are not doing this for no reason. They have an agenda to destroy our race like white women.

:fittytousand::yacadiim:
Real fucking talk like how low can you get when this what you look up to these halimos are finished @NA9 :mahubowtf:
Slaves.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Pathetic blm Xaaliimo: Bbbbbbbbbut We ArE BlACk TooOooOoOoOo

Caribbean blacks: You are not Black your Somalian mixed with Ayrabs

Blm Xaaliimo kills herself

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Are you guys dumb?:ayaanswag:
Somalis are black Africans.
Black American/African American refers to a specific group in America whose ancestors descended from slaves
Somalis dont fit into this group
Neither do Ivorians or Congolese Americans
Please be smart.

Black American/African American refers to a specific group in America whose ancestors descended from slaves
Please be smart.
They all belong in the Madow race you dumbfuck

Black African=Madow you self-hating rat.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Please be smart.

The whole point is these daanyeers dont want you, why keep begging?

Madow isnt a race sxb, black is and unfortunately for you, Somalis are black.
You never learn do you? Race is defined by your facial features/physical appearance not skin color/tone. Somalis belong in the Cushite race...

But i guess your low IQ would prevent you from being capable of understanding such a simple concept like Race & how Somalis should define themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending