Status
Not open for further replies.
I was like damn this nigga cooking her :russ:

And then I was like hold up this sound like a SSpot user :notsureif:

And then I noticed the display pictures :deadosama:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
f*ck madows i had one in secondary called abdul timbo but he started moving wet so i smacked him up in english class good old days

nah madows are live, them niggas got no filter and you can talk shit about anything. great people to hang around with. hindis are too sensitive wallahi.

nah madows are live, them niggas got no filter and you can talk shit about anything. great people to hang around with. hindis are too sensitive wallahi.
For you but me personally i get along with my fellow muslims only i stay away from most gaalos asians arab somali are cool but once its a gaalo i cant hang

For you but me personally i get along with my fellow muslims only i stay away from most gaalos asians arab somali are cool but once its a gaalo i cant hang
The africans in scandinavia are much different, we are pretty close christian and muslims. We have this solodarity against this hars weather bro. But everyone respect us as somalis and that's why i can get along with a dude from fucking iraq , bosnia or congo. But nobody preaches self-hate bs here

The madows in UK aren’t like the degenerates in USA, at least not too a certain degree but just look at the zoo that is Chicago aka Chicongo . They kill like 30 of eachother every week. They had 600 homicides in 2017 a slight improvement of their 2016 mark of 771 homicides in one year :ohlord:

And that’s just one city add up other shitholes like Detroit , Baltimore , New Orleans , and parts of NYC, etc.

The madows in UK aren’t like the degenerates in USA, at least not too a certain degree but just look at the zoo that is Chicago aka Chicongo . They kill like 30 of eachother every week. They had 600 homicides in 2017 a slight improvement of their 2016 mark of 771 homicides in one year :ohlord:

And that’s just one city add up other shitholes like Detroit , Baltimore , New Orleans , and parts of NYC, etc.

Where is the black lives matter in those cities? So mich young black blood shef everyday

:mjpls:

Stoddard-RaceMap-1920.jpeg

Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on Earth. Black is the most diverse race. Every phenotypical feature outside of Africa can be found in Africa. There are many subgroups of the black. Cushitic/hamitic is a subgroup of black. Cushites are black. Somalis are black. Some of you need to accept this instead of searching for tweets of madows saying we aren’t black and getting gassed. For every 1 person that says you aren’t black, 1000 will say you are. Just accept it. Somali is synonymous with black across the world, because we are black Africans.
Since when did our race become the colour of our skin ?:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts