BLM Xalimo says Somalis are Xenophobic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never learn do you? Race is defined by your facial features/physical appearance not skin color/tone. Somalis belong in the Cushite race...

But i guess your low IQ would prevent you from being capable of understanding such a simple concept like Race.
:mjlol: You calling me low IQ is hilarious

Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on Earth. Black is the most diverse race. Every phenotypical feature outside of Africa can be found in Africa. There are many subgroups of the black. Cushitic/hamitic is a subgroup of black. Cushites are black. Somalis are black. Some of you need to accept this instead of searching for tweets of madows saying we aren’t black and getting gassed. For every 1 person that says you aren’t black, 1000 will say you are. Just accept it. Somali is synonymous with black across the world, because we are black Africans.

:mjlol: You calling me low IQ is hilarious
Screenshot_20181119-005810.png

How are Somali part of the Negroid race you filthy Daanyeer how can you blatantly lie to yourself Somalis are cushitic which is part of the Hamite race we are Darksin Caucasians Not Negroid you fucking clown Science proves you wrong

Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on Earth. Black is the most diverse race. Every phenotypical feature outside of Africa can be found in Africa. There are many subgroups of the black. Cushitic/hamitic is a subgroup of black. Cushites are black. Somalis are black. Some of you need to accept this instead of searching for tweets of madows saying we aren’t black and getting gassed. For every 1 person that says you aren’t black, 1000 will say you are. Just accept it. Somali is synonymous with black across the world, because we are black Africans.
Even Google Knows your a fucking liar
We are not Negroid you dirty suck your hoyos buttcrack you bisaad
Screenshot_20181119-010428.png

What irks me is these traitors always want us Somalis to love these racists who clearly hate us for no reason and it's just because we have a similar skin colour. Such a low iq minds set, you will never see a xalimo ask a dark Indian to love madows nor Arabs nor whites. It's hip in this generation to hate your own race for the sake of weak slaves. Why can't their men fight for themselves?

:faysalwtf:

The funny thing is, these two people you are using as “proof” we arent seen as black...
Says you are black:drakelaugh:
She refers to us as “blacks” but not African Americans (her whole argument)
She even refers to a Somali as “negro”:pachah1:

And the other one, why doesnt she consider Somalis black? Because of our “caucasoid” features?

Nahhh, because shes come across many coonmalis (like you all) who are racist and insist they aren’t black.

This flopped:siilaanyolaugh:

The funny thing is, these two people you are using as “proof” we arent seen as black...
Says you are black:drakelaugh:
She refers to us as “blacks” but not African Americans (her whole argument)
She even refers to a Somali as “negro”:pachah1:

And the other one, why doesnt she consider Somalis black? Because of our “caucasoid” features?

Nahhh, because shes come across many coonmalis (like you all) who are racist and insist they aren’t black.

This flopped:siilaanyolaugh:
Just go suck these
Slaves.jpg
mans balls im not stopping you Inshallah you catch aids too

View attachment 59649 View attachment 59650
Wallahi if it was upto me i would put all BLM xaarlimos in a Gas Chamber Naazi style fucking shameless *****s:nahgirl:
Those types of women are actually condtioned from early childhood psychological trauma. I mean, we all know that we are xenophobes, but litteraly every other soverign nation are to an extent. And she is not pointing to a specific problem or adressing any issue that can be disscused, which leads me to believe she only wants to pose as this exeptional outlier and wants to seek attention from people outside of the somali community. She's a fraud. A real person would like to change it's people from inside with understandin and knowledge, not try to destroy the walls from outside and help the aliens that does not have our best intrest in mind invade. I am a pretty progressive guy, but i really despise weakminded fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending