Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi this isn't true, 85% of us are darker than South Sudanese??? Stfu and gtfo. Even you know that isn't true, at least I hope you do :tacky: :faysalwtf::what::lolbron::pachah1::silanyolaugh:And if so how do the rest somehow look Arab or Asian??? This makes no sense whatsoever. Pure exaggeration. :damedamn:

Skin color is a distraction. We could all be coal black and still a separate race from Bantus. After all, East Asians have whitish skin. Does that make them white? No, race is a matter of physiognomy, body type, hair texture, etc etc.

Hmmm look everybody, a white man!!!!!

Capture.PNG

“B-b-but Muh White Somalia....”

Nigga please. Yeah Right
I never said that. Stop making fake quotes or doing whatever other Dixie you've done here in the effort to make me look bad. Wallahi I never said that. You're a liar. And Somalis aren't Black. Deal with it. White and Black aren't the only racial classifications either. I don't identify as either, nor should I. You're not even Somali, what are you even doing here??? I've seen your laughable attempts at writing Somali before and don't care to see them again. Go find some Ethiopian forum elsewhere and leave us to ours. You were never part of the discussion, don't fool yourself. It's ironic you diminutive, bug-eyed, raw meat-eating freaks come here and try chatting shit to us. Piss off.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I've seen your laughable attempts at writing Somali before and don't care to see them again. Go find some Ethiopian forum elsewhere and leave us to ours.

You know that Somalia use to be a part of Ethiopia right? it’s shitty you making all these disses without knowing the real deal about anything you’re saying.
Lmao It’s called the Horn of Cush for a reason.

Wow, you old timers running behind the clock today or what?!
You are Somali??? :faysalwtf:
Explain your terribly broken Somali then :farmajoyaab:

Delkalb stop the BS’ing son. You be tweaking.

You know that Somalia use to be a part of Ethiopia right? it’s shitty you making all these disses without knowing the real deal about anything you’re saying.
Lmao It’s called the Horn of Cush for a reason.

Wow, you old timers running behind the clock today or what?!

Delkalb stop the BS’ing son. You be tweaking.
And when was that? Can you provide sources for these outlandish claims? If you're referring to the Kingdom of Kush then no, it wasn't, Ethiopia is a modern name. And by your logic Ethiopia was also part of Somalia, it's just about perspective.

Tribe name and association? Does that determine sovereignty now? You're really reaching quite far now, I hope you realize. I'm done with you regardless. Goodbye.

No, tribal names have rank. You sound lost!

Good Day to You lame one. I’m on one! Kkkkkk
But does that mean Ethiopia, a country was part of Somalia, another country or vice versa? Of course not. Countries are states and states are countries, nothing to do with tribalism or "association", whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts