Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT CAN YOU BLAME THEM FUCKING NIGERIAN FUFU NIGGAS CLAIM TO BE OTHER BLACK AND NOT AMERICAN BLACK THEY SAY AFRICAN OR NIGERIAN AMERICAN NOBODY WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH BLACK AMERICANS AND THEIR CULTURE ONLY WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG LISTENING TO HIP HOP BUT ONCE THESE AFRICANS GRADUATE UNI THEY RETURN TO THEIR AFRICAN NAIJA ROOTS HERE IN THE STATES SO IF THE FUFU NIGGA WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICAN BLACK HOW CAN THE SOMALI OR ERTRIEANS EXCEPT IT
Lol your so right it’s same most places in the west when the young africans are in school and like hip hop that’s when they realise the sly hate these African Americans and Caribbean’s in the UK have for them take more pride in their origins more in their 20s and 30s

Imagine thinking being black meant being a slave. While your ancestors were raiding villages, these same black people were building civilizations that are talked about even today. They have more culture and history than you ever will. What’s the most successful African community in the diaspora? The same black people you hate. Humble yourself you degenerate.

Get outta here with your crap. As a Somali are you seriously playing down our history whilst biggin up others?

Man I hate the wastemans on this site.

Keep begging it but even the madoows you want to be classed with view you as a different race.

I am Somali.

100 percent agree with this statement, nothing more than facts. East Africans aren't even seen as being black by most other black people anyways, all of this begging for their attention and acceptance isn't going work either.

That’s why you have so many black people mocking Somalis online.

It’s because we have wastemans who are trying to be accepted as madoows and will do anything to get that recognition by even dissing their own people.

It’s sad that we are getting mocked by people with no history, broken homes and a horrible culture.

All thanks to the bumlicks.

We are not black. Black is meaningless and devoid of culture. We know where we come from. We can name the names of our male lineage. Which means we have a history and a culture. We are Somali end of story.

BTW why don't Ethiopian or Eritreans (we kind of look like them) get this much hate from Blacks in the West. Why are Somalis hated so much by nappy headed negro?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We are not black. Black is meaningless and devoid of culture. We know where we come from. We can name the names of our male lineage. Which means we have a history and a culture. We are Somali end of story.

BTW why don't Ethiopian or Eritreans (we kind of look like them) get this much hate from Blacks in the West. Why are Somalis hated so much by nappy headed negro?
Haile selassie is why

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
In the history of humanity the darkness or "black" has always been associated with things that are evil ex in our mythology trolls usually live in caves and last time ive checked caves are usually dark they are most of time dark and i mean u cant put the words dark alley and a kid without ur thinking of something going wrong so why would u reduce yourself to this thing that is associated with shit that is bad. but some of niggas might but white people calls them selfs white the reason is white symbolizes purity with is associated with god with is why jesus and heaven are always depicted white and if u know anything about european monarchy you would know that kings got their power from god. so you might be thinking what do we call our self here is my idea just call yourself african or people of african descent.

Why are somali americans trying to push this black label. We are not the same in anyway except for skin colour. We dont share similar dna, or culture. Simple as that. In somalia people would laugh at you if you called yourself a Madow. In arab countries, somalis are moven ahead of lines in airports because arabs can easily spot you from other africans, they know you aren't the same. Although i admit somalis shouldn't attack Madows publicly. They shouldn't be Madows either.
Foh wit that bs, @Ayubi is frm canada, @CaliTedesse is from Europe. @AishaBarri is from Canada, @Gambar is from Canada, etc. As a dude from America I can confirm for a fact Somalis in the US aren't down with mathows, we avoid them like the plague. Reer Henny are known to cape for AA's despite never meeting one kkkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts