Black women vandalising a food joint in Nyc

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
over not getting extra sauce for their fries. Wallahi first world problems :mjlol:

20220708_103338.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How have they been free all these years? I mean all this over sauce and less than 2 dollars? Can't be. They'd not have made it through society to at least what seems to be their 20s without leaving behind a massive trail of bodies and public damage by now. 💀

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The amount of racism in that tweet toward black ppl, look at this black coon blaming blacks on the act of these women

The amount of racism in that tweet toward black ppl, look at this black coon blaming blacks on the act of these women
I'm struggling to see how calling out your people to do better, makes him a coon. I agree there's probably a racist undertone but that's doesn't negate what he said

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'm struggling to see how calling out your people to do better, makes him a coon. I agree there's probably a racist undertone but that's doesn't negate what he said
What you mean your ppl, is it now every act of a black person your fault? That is straight up generalisation of the act of 3 women.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These same madows were calling Somalis all sorts of names on that firework post so I have ZERO sympathy.

Let the cadaans tear them a new one.
You totally missed the point. You Saw some madows holding that racist’s balls against you, so you gonna hold the balls of another racist against the madows community in general?
4DBBFBF3-01E1-4B95-8DEE-74DDB53E2586.jpeg

Trending