Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This guy @Bob Marley actually think Africans really have hate for each other. Every African I've ever have never shown animosity towards me. This is the Internet.

I'm an Atheist but I used to go to a Somali mosque and it was full of Sudanese and Nigerians. They chill at our cafes and pray in our mosques.

A few trolls on the Internet is not reality. If I based my views on my interactions on the Internet I'd hate every ethnic groups.

This guy @Bob Marley actually think Africans really have hate for each other. Every African I've ever have never shown animosity towards me. This is the Internet.

I'm an Atheist but I used to go to a Somali mosque and it was full of Sudanese and Nigerians. They chill at our cafes and pray in our mosques.

A few trolls on the Internet is not reality. If I based my views on my interactions on the Internet I'd hate every ethnic groups.

These people have no life bro!!

They cannot differentiate between Internett/Media and reality. I myself have many different friends Ghanaian, Gambian, Ugandan, Ethiopian/Eritrean. My best friend is believe it or not is Habesha. There is no beef between Somalis and other Africans especially in the west. Why would there be?

My basketball coach is African American and some of the oldies I used play practice games with were too. The ones I've met are awesome ppl. It would be stupid to claim i hate or think I am superior to any group. The only thing I think is that we are separate people.

Let us be us and let them be them.

I dont even see this Somali girls vs Somali boys beef anywhere else other than online. Where I live we get along fine, infact we stick up for each other.

I mostly come to this forum just for shits, giggles and amusement. I don't walk out of here thinking this is reality. Its the internett it is not serious business

Last edited:

Bielsa

VIP
These people have no life bro!!

They cannot differentiate between Internett/Media and reality. I myself have many different friends Ghanaian, Gambian, Ugandan, Ethiopian/Eritrean. My best friend is believe it or not is Habesha. There is no beef between Somalis and other Africans especially in the west. Why would there be?

My basketball coach is African American and some of the oldies I used play practice games with were too. The ones I've met are awesome ppl. It would be stupid to claim i hate or think I am superior to any group. The only thing I think is that we are separate people.

Let us be us and let them be them.

I dont even see this Somali girls vs Somali boys beef anywhere else other than online. Where I live we get along fine, infact we stick up for each other.

I mostly come to this forum just for shits, giggles and amusement. I don't walk out of here thinking this is reality. Its the internett it is not serious business

Exactly.

I don't think he gets it. There's no cuqdad between Somalis and Habash in real life. I've met plenty and we get along well. We've had huge numbers of Eritreans move into my city and they gravitate towards Somalis due to saaxibtimo. They even attend our weddings and xaflads. Even the clan warfare is just Internet nonsense.

I bet Bobby Marley has never actually met that many Somalis IRL.

Exactly.

I don't think he gets it. There's no cuqdad between Somalis and Habash in real life. I've met plenty and we get along well. We've had huge numbers of Eritreans move into my city and they gravitate towards Somalis due to saaxibtimo. Even the clan warfare is just Internet nonsense.

I bet Bobby Marley has never actually met that many Somalis IRL.

Down here where I live Somalis and Habeshas are pretty tight. I grew up with these bastards I view some of them as family.
But if we take what we read here and other places online as true reality. We would really hate each other soo much, but that isn't the case.
The internet is full of teenagers and provocateurs who just type stuff for shits, giggles and to be controversial.

Like even what @Freebandz said earlier the internett exaggerates and distorts reality most Somalis in America are not SJW pro black people. I saw that for myself when i visited the States last year.

Bobby Marley is user from Somalispot. The fact that he just assumed I am from Sweden proves it.:ulachen001::ulachen001: Granted i have never even said i lived in Sweden just someone who knows a lot about that place. Where i live is a pretty boring and irrelevant place.

Last edited:
I don't care who Somali women marry as long as they remain Muslim and retain their culture...but that goes for Somali men too.

The problem with AA men isn't just that they don't go for AA women. The problem is that they often go for white women instead due to history and media. White men like east Asian women for similar reasons.

As far as I understand, there is no equivalent "go to" group for Somalis. I have seen Somalis with all kinds of ajnabi.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Geelijire he's a Black American. Why does such an identification bother you?

@Geelijire he's a Black American. Why does such an identification bother you?

Nope, doesn't bother me. Quite the contrary it is him and his ilks who have major beef with Somalis just identifying as only Somali and not black.

You could ask why does such an identification bother them.

Doesn't matter much anyway, because unlike Somalis they don't see themsleves as non-black people

Then i asked him why he identify as "Black" and questioned the logistics behind it.

He subsequently ran away with his tails between his legs.

Bielsa

VIP
Black and white are very arbitrary useless terms. There are Indians who are darker than us but they're not black. There are Japanese people who have paler skin than Spaniards but guess which group are called white?

Also if there are black and white how come there are no brown and yellow?

Black and white are very arbitrary useless terms. There are Indians who are darker than us but they're not black. There are Japanese people who have paler skin than Spaniards but guess which group are called white?

Also if there are black and white how come there are no brown and yellow?
East Asians are the ones called yellow but they are often whiter than Europeans. Some of them have a yellow tint to their skin so they are called yellow. White people have a pink tint so they are called....white.

Bob Marley

retired

I agree somewhat with you on the notion that you shouldn't judge a whole group of people based on the actions of a few (especially online)

But on the other hand I noticed that other groups don't even troll the way Somalis do :kanyeshrug:

You don't see Asians, Latinos or even other black Africans invading AA forums bragging about shallow things such as having 'soft hair' or never being enslaved:heh: And another thing you wont see is them trolling/bragging about these things to any other race of people.

To make matters worst, there's even West & South African peoples with the same features these somali trolls brag about, yet those West & South Africans have never tried instilling a superiority complex over the other Africans. Even lighter-skinned/mixed race AAs get along with the darker skinned just fine. (Sure there may have been the whole light-skin vs dark-skin thing in the AA online world, but trust me, for the most part we all get along )

Really makes ya think, doesn't it:kanyecute:
Maybe it actually comes down to these people having low self-esteem. I mean, at the end of the day they are coming from a war-torn country as refugees while AAs have plently good things going for themsleves. I think they just want a little recognition.

Bielsa

VIP
I agree somewhat with you on the notion that you shouldn't judge a whole group of people based on the actions of a few (especially online)

But on the other hand I noticed that other groups don't even troll the way Somalis do :kanyeshrug:

You don't see Asians, Latinos or even other black Africans invading AA forums bragging about shallow things such as having 'soft hair' or never being enslaved:heh: And another thing you wont see is them trolling/bragging about these things to any other race of people.

To make matters worst, there's even West & South African peoples with the same features these somali trolls brag about, yet those West & South Africans have never tried instilling a superiority complex over the other Africans. Even lighter-skinned/mixed race AAs get along with the darker skinned just fine. (Sure there may have been the whole light-skin vs dark-skin thing in the AA online world, but trust me, for the most part we all get along )

Really makes ya think, doesn't it:kanyecute:
Maybe it actually comes down to these people having low self-esteem. I mean, at the end of the day they are coming from a war-torn country as refugees while AAs have plently good things going for themsleves. I think they just want a little recognition.

Mate, trust me, we get along well with other Africans IRL. They pray in our mosques, they chill in our cafes and they come to our shops.

I could judge the AAs based on all the nose ring wearing SJWs on Twitter, FeministaJones and her ilk. Loads of them online.

You seem to take Somali trolls to heart. It seem to have really hurt you. Half the Somalis on here are Atheists, lots of trolling goes on, but ultimately we get along and have no animosity towards each other.

One random troll taunting you about hair texture and being called a slave set you off and made you go bananas:ulachen001::lol:

Say wallahi these people ain't insecure.
:chrisfreshhah:So hurt!!

There were tons of foreign trolls that came to Somnet & Somalispot, guess what we do .We ban them. Simple as that.

The mods on nairaland keep that one single troll around because they find him entertaining. You should go complain to them not come here.

Bob Marley

retired
Mate, trust me, we get along well with other Africans IRL. They pray in our mosques, they chill in our cafes and they come to our shops.

I could judge the AAs based on all the nose ring wearing SJWs on Twitter, FeministaJones and her ilk. Loads of them online.

You seem to take Somali trolls to heart. It seem to have really hurt you. Half the Somalis on here are Atheists, lots of trolling goes on, but ultimately we get along and have no animosity towards each other.

Not hurt, I just think it becomes a bit personal when you specifically attack a certain group

Status
Not open for further replies.