Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warr ileen tanoo kale. What do you have against Mareehans? BTW I ain't Mareehan I'm from the Ahmed Madoobe dynasty.

Kablalax taking orders from Kenya??:mindblown:

You do know that "Operation create Jubbaland" was engineered by our guy Yusuf Haji the defense minister of Kenya right at that time right?

Your "Tol" are just foot soldiers to further our interests :lolbron:Nothing more.

. :mjcry: Y'all ain't shit bro

You obviously are very ignorant about your own Sultanate kid, especially if you do not know the exact origins of mohamoud ali shire as most of your own elders readily admit to it. Go and do your own research instead of trying to get everything spoonfed to you. Or not. The truth may be too much for you to handle...

Saaxiib. Mohamoud Ali Shire's origins is Somali. He was a Warsangeli. Not an Indian or an Arab. Not from an Indian father or Somali mother. He was was a Somali thru and thru.
A descendant of the first Garaad Dhidhin and he was the son of Garaad Ali Shire.

You need to get your facts right ------> http://www.warsangeli.org/

@Geeljire
Cousin could you shut this fool up

Sure but people here need to understand when they are being trolled and leave it. The guy is a 30 year old Somali from Canada not even a Bantu.

Last edited:
Damn just caught up. If there is one thing for sure two things for certain its that africans & descendants of africans are the most fragmented and divided people on earth fighting like crabs in a barrel. White people are nowhere near as racist to each other but Africans & descendants of Africans trying to claim superiority over each other. Cant tell if its funny or plain retarded.

Last edited:
Damn just caught up. If there is one thing for sure two things for certain its that africans & descendants of africans are the most fragmented and divided people on earth fighting like crabs in a barrel. White people are nowhere near as racist to each other but Africans & descendants of Africans trying to claim superiority over each other. Cant tell if its funny or plain retarded.
Africans are not a monolith they are not an ethnic group or one nation of people. As for African Americans these people are not our concern and have nothing to do with us. I dont care how fragmented or divided they are.

For the love of god ,stop mentioning them, stop injecting them into every conversation about Somalis, stop imitating them ,stop worshipping them. stop comparing us to them.

The average Somali does not sit around thinking about ''Black women or black men or balaayo'' he worries about his own issues and things relevant to him.

Last edited:
Neither are white, oriental or hispanic people. But you dont see them trying to tear each other down like Africans do.

What have you been smoking? Chinese,Japanese and Koreans hate eachother. Go to their forums you will see Japanese people calling Koreans slaves. Let alone how Chinese and Japanese trash eachother. Despite that they are people who are similar in their ethics and culture.
Hispanic people are essentially the same people culturally linguistically. Europeans and Americans trash eachother all the time this is so evident.

You can even include Jews, Arabs and Indians into the list of people who tear each other down. Its not something exclusive to Africans who are by and large a diverse collection of people compared these other groups. Africa is a continent.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Look at this obsession. Nigga can't seem to keep my name out of his mouth. Do we have the next Somali homo in the making here? Paging @AbdiJohnson:what:

Looks like @Reiko was right about your effeminate ways and inclinations towards feminine traits as a group. :mjpls:

We've never seen you, Sufiyan, or these "AA" trolls post at the same time.

Your trolling is truly next level

:faysalwtf:

I've got to give you credit though, you really took the time to reinvent yourself this time.

Who you talking about ?
@Hafez Joke all you want, at the end of the day you're the one who's a Sycophant bootlicker - begging for acceptance from Arab & somali

Neither claim you tho. Must hurt not to fit in :chrisfreshhah:
Oh? And how is that any different to a true langaab like you hiding behind the banner of faradheer or even Darod? What political influence or history does your small little clan have other than claiming a sultanate that was ruled by a man who was paternally Indian? Don't make pull out the genetic studies that destroys your claim to even being an ethnic Somali, kid. It's ramadan and I don't want to have some kid bawling his eyes out and having a severe identity crisis as a result.:childplease:

sultan shire wasnot Indian period and keep this false thing

Neither are white, arab, oriental or hispanic people. But you dont see them trying to tear each other down like Africans do.

In Arab forums the fights= the Moroccoians and Algerians hate, Yemen Saudi long time before war they compare each, Syria and Lebanon hate, Egypt & Algeria football, Morocco & Saudi between girls, It is normal thing.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The thread was a real rollercoaster
:whew:
also get the other two useless trash out of here
:trash:
And keep Bob Marley.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The hatred Japs and gooks have for each other is outrageous

:chrisfreshhah:

Pakis and Indians

Of course we can't forget the Ethiopians and Eritreans

People are people man, everybody hates everybody

Saaxiib. Mohamoud Ali Shire's origins is Somali. He was a Warsangeli. Not an Indian or an Arab. Not from an Indian father or Somali mother. He was was a Somali thru and thru.
A descendant of the first Garaad Dhidhin and he was the son of Garaad Ali Shire.

You need to get your facts right ------> http://www.warsangeli.org/

You are evidently ignorant on this matter. I don't have the time right to adequately address this but why don't you ask your own elders or the harti elders and see what they say on the mattet? They are more trustworthy than a bunch of "dayusbaro" kids creating websites and revised history. For now, why don't you go take a look at what he actually looks like and tell me that is an ethnic warsangeli phenotype?

Sure but people here need to understand when they are being trolled and leave it. The guy is a 30 year old Somali from Canada not even a Bantu.

I ain't Somalian.:browtf:

Look at this kid. It's ramadan and he still can't put down the khat. Have some shame.

Marehans have nothing to give in the first place. Last I checked, jubbooyinka was kablalax territory. Now who have the kablalax elite in the region been reporting to for the past several years now? That is right, the Kenyan leadership. Now which tol rules over Kenya? Exactly. Do I need to spell out further or you can now see why beesha has been gaining more authority and influence in the region? It has nothing to do with a people who live in mud huts in gedo giving them anything when they have nothing to give in the first place.
marehan afka ka leexi remember it was not long ago you was claiming us like we were your daddy :umad:

You are evidently ignorant on this matter. I don't have the time right to adequately address this but why don't you ask your own elders or the harti elders and see what they say on the mattet? They are more trustworthy than a bunch of "dayusbaro" kids creating websites and revised history. For now, why don't you go take a look at what he actually looks like and tell me that is an ethnic warsangeli phenotype?

I ain't Somalian.:browtf:

Listen the grandchildren of sultan shire are my relatives they were not Indians

We've never seen you, Sufiyan, or these "AA" trolls post at the same time.

Your trolling is truly next level

:faysalwtf:

I've got to give you credit though, you really took the time to reinvent yourself this time.

Not going to lie, you do have a point. For some reason the people behind those accounts seemed to stop posting whenever I am online and giving you faradheers a heated karbaash, as if there is some conspiracy to make it look like I am the mastermind behind all of it. But, by that logic, why not accuse me of also being the other non-Somali or anti-Somalism members who never post when I am around like @Hafez @Baraf and @Honey? You want to accuse me of being that Salafi kid and the AA trio, why not ciddharta as well? Still think I am also Halyeeyqaran, Hawdian and the maadhiban guy fighter or steadystate or whatever his name was from the old forum along with boqorka bantus? I must admit, I wish I had even half the time to create all of these alliases.:mjlaugh:

Last edited:
Listen the grandchildren of sultan shire are my relatives they were not Indians

Hey, they can claim whatever they want. Doesn't change what is in the blood though.
:ohno:

But, can a people whose haplogroup is j1 really have any claim to being ethnic Somali? I know them dudes bahal and Rooble love the Somalist propaganda posted by that geeljirre kid, but if we were to be consistent on who is an ethnic Somali he along with his kin would be relegated to 0.5 status. :mjkkk:

Bob Marley

retired
Maybe it's time to change the tone or narrative of this thread maybe just a idea since we all are in the same shitty boat, black people, African, African American, Somali where ever they are keep staying inferior, and this thread with the constant childish bickering proofs that.

How France loots its
former colonies

By Siji Jabbar on January 24, 2013 — We try to keep a positive vibe going here at This Is Africa, but every so often you come across something that just paints your mood black. Some of you may already be aware of this, but if like us you're hearing about this for the first time your jaw will drop. And it'll probably raise the same BIG questions in your mind that it did in ours.

Incidentally, once you read this you’ll no longer wonder why French presidents and ministers are sometimes greeted by protests when they visit former French colonies in Africa, even if the protests are about other issues. Though what other issues could be more important than this one we have no idea.

Monetary bankruptcy
Just before France conceded to African demands for independence in the 1960s, it carefully organised its former colonies(CFA countries) in a system of “compulsory solidarity” which consisted of obliging the 14African states to put 65% of their foreign currency reserves into the French Treasury, plus another 20% for financial liabilities. This means these 14 African countries only ever have access to 15% of their own money! If they need more they have to borrow their own money from the French at commercial rates! And this has been the case since the 1960s.
Believe it or not it gets worse.

France has the first right to buy or reject any natural resources found in the land of the Francophone countries. So even if the African countries can get better prices elsewhere, they can’t sell to anybody until France says it doesn’t need the resources.

In the award of government contracts, French companies must be considered first; only after that can these countries look elsewhere. It doesn’t matter if the CFA countries can obtain better value for money elsewhere.

Presidents of CFA countries that have tried to leave the CFA zone have had political and financial pressure put on them by successive French presidents.

thisisafrica.me/france-loots-former-colonies

And it is the same shit everywhere on this planet for black folks, may they be African American, African, Somali, Carribean, the cadaan/white man banking and laughing at our expenses through divisive strategies waar we in the same bloody boat :snoop:

SMH, and we all just skipped right past this post and kept fighting:kobeok:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Not going to lie, you do have a point. For some reason the people behind those accounts seemed to stop posting whenever I am online and giving you faradheers a heated karbaash, as if there is some conspiracy to make it look like I am the mastermind behind all of it. But, by that logic, why not accuse me of also being the other non-Somali or anti-Somalism members who never post when I am around like @Hafez @Baraf and @Honey? You want to accuse me of being that Salafi kid and the AA trio, why not ciddharta as well? Still think I am also Halyeeyqaran, Hawdian and the maadhiban guy fighter or steadystate or whatever his name was from the old forum along with boqorka bantus? I must admit, I wish I had even half the time to create all of these alliases.:mjlaugh:

You're a madman.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending