Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Marley

retired
"One random troll" :ftw9nwa:

That's where you are wrong.

First of all, just look at this troll
http://www.nairaland.com/ajuran/topics
I mean Jesus Christ:snoop:

Then there's been a couple more (including females) who have trolled on that site in the past few months (I haven't even been there long)
But it was ALOT worst in the past.

Then the Somalis on Lipstickalley have completely destroyed the 'African' section - making it revolve around them by making threads like this: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/998023-Beautiful-African-Women

And of course there's TheColi where massive Somali trolling took place... And that STILL aint even the half of it...
today I'm finding out Somalis troll Caribbean forums too?:ohlord:

Not hurt, I just think it becomes a bit personal when you specifically attack a certain group

Trust me sxb. Somalis have been pleading nairaland moderators to ban that troll for ages.
They wont because they find him amusing and want to keep him around.

The difference between nairaland and other forums is that they actually ban and ip ban trolls.

The greatest sign of defeat on ur part and victory for trolls is when they make you stoop to their levels.

Edit: Yes it is the same troll with multiple accounts.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol Bob Marley is a Somali troll whos sister got deepthroated by a Jamaican or a African American he probably watches in delight as a whole pack of sweaty Black men take their turns with his sister and ejaculate a whole load of on her face.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
lol Bob Marley is a Somali troll whos sister got deepthroated by a Jamaican or a African American he probably watches in delight as a whole pack of sweaty Black men take their turns with his sister and ejaculate a whole load of on her face.
are you fasting :childplease: yaac:camby:that's nasty

Bob Marley

retired
:holeup:Please take your cuckold fantasies somewhere else:camby:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You seem to take Somali trolls to heart. It seem to have really hurt you. Half the Somalis on here are Atheists, lots of trolling goes on, but ultimately we get along and have no animosity towards each other.

:ftw9nwa:say wallahi you believe that?

oh wait dont say wallahi you atheist lol

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:holeup:Please take your cuckold fantasies somewhere else:camby:
I got no time to read all the pages on this thread, but African Americans are not the type to troll in a Somali forum in a thread for longer than 50 pages man them niggas get tired after a few pages.

Bob Marley

retired
Trust me sxb. Somalis have been pleading nairaland moderators to ban that troll for ages.
They wont because they find him amusing and want to keep him around.

The difference between nairaland and other forums is that they actually ban and ip ban trolls.

The greatest sign of defeat on ur part and victory for trolls is when they make you stoop to their levels.

Edit: Yes it is the same troll with multiple accounts.

Funny, cuz even the "good" Somalis have occasionally slipped up and said some slick ish from time to time.
I remember this one Somali chick on Nairaland was #TeamNigerian up until I made a thread calling out the Somali trolls. I merely pointed out how feminine it is for guys to be bragging about features such as soft hair
Next thing you know she joins their side and her posts start lookling like they were straight from Stormfront:mindblown:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This guy's feelings is definitely hurt. You're obsessed mate. Couple of Somali Internet trolls got you all emotional

Bob Marley

retired
Ajuran is an internett legend
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/archive/index.php/t-42880.html

Walahi this dude single handedly pissed off entire sections of the internett. His trolling is some next level shit. He was an artisan

Something tells me he is @AbdiJohnson
:siilaanyolaugh:

Ajuran claims to be Atheist from what I remeber.
Also, he seems to be straight from what I can tell.
Although I'm not so sure since he spends so much time on a site full of guys bragging about having soft hair..:notsureif:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Bob Marley if you're a Afro American you seem quite obsessed I mean you know Somalis from forums like BioDiversity blablabala and Nairaland nigga you got serious obsession problems unless you're a spineless Somali troll which I think you are brh

Bob Marley

retired
This guy's feelings is definitely hurt. You're obsessed mate. Couple of Somali Internet trolls got you all emotional

Somalis are virtually non-existent in the U.S.
Unless of course, you live near their communties.
You're right, I never met, nor so much as laid eyes on a Somali in person:kanyeshrug:
I consider them a rare people like aborigines of australia but the differnce between you & them is they don't troll our shyt:heh:

Bob Marley

retired
Bob Marley if you're a Afro American you seem quite obsessed I mean you know Somalis from forums like BioDiversity blablabala and Nairaland nigga you got serious obsession problems unless you're a spineless Somali troll which I think you are brh

Don't start none, it won't be none. Simple as that:diddyswag:

Ajuran claims to be Atheist from what I remeber.
Also, he seems to be straight from what I can tell.
Although I'm not so sure since he spends so much time on a site full of guys bragging about having soft hair..:notsureif:

Atheist?

He made another user claiming to be a Somali buddhist. Then he came back possing as some sort super western left winger.
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/43851-Samatar-1-9-3

The fact that he has the same signature as AJ and everything tells it.

He even admitted to being @AbdiJohnson on nairland

I could be wrong tho he could just be inspired by AJ

Last edited:
@Geeljire I checked the link and I'm not sure what I'm looking at:ftw9nwa:

Was that quote from one he made on Nairland?
Always wondered if that 'Ajuran' guy posted here:hmm:

That guy live and breaths troll he has soo many usernicks on soo many different websites as well.

This site is very new, so i doubt he is a user here. I am just speculating.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Somalis are virtually non-existent in the U.S.
Unless of course, you live near their communties.
You're right, I never met, nor so much as laid eyes on a Somali in person:kanyeshrug:
Masaasbaa?:mjpls:

Many Somali women actually perm or put in weaves.
haye iwad sheekada
mybusiness.png

Yeah it's true bro. I knew a Somali girl who wore extensions.. and as for the perming? Well I'm sure @Barni can attest to that.
:mjlol:
low level noob troll with the memory of a goldfish.... at least stay true to the character you're playing:umad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending