Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
@Bob Marley did you know that the original people of the Levant were black Africans? Did you know that Africans are the original Israelites, Arabs, Spainards, Anglo Saxons, Irish people, etc? Every other race came about through Eugenics.

YOU WERE KANGZ

You're from the chosen people (while we're not), be happy. You gave birth to the ancient Egyptian civilisation and also the Phoenician, Assyrian, Indian, Persian, Akkadian, Roman, Somalia (Las Gaal), Benadiri coastal cities and every single civilisation on the damn planet.

Bob Marley

retired
What have you been smoking? Chinese,Japanese and Koreans hate eachother. Go to their forums you will see Japanese people calling Koreans slaves. Let alone how Chinese and Japanese trash eachother. Despite that they are people who are similar in their ethics and culture.
Hispanic people are essentially the same people culturally linguistically. Europeans and Americans trash eachother all the time this is so evident.

You can even include Jews, Arabs and Indians into the list of people who tear each other down. Its not something exclusive to Africans who are by and large a diverse collection of people compared these other groups. Africa is a continent.

Don't be foolish. You can't really compare the hate Asians have for eachother to the hate Somalis have for all other Africans.
Firstly because yours is based on some sorta false sense of superiority while Asians have a long line of history with neighbouring countries that includes wars, genocides, land disputes, etc.

And other thing.. why and how can Somalis even look down on anyone else when their country is the poorest in all of Africa?
How can they look down on AAs when they haven't accomplished nearly as much? The Somalis who immigrate here aren't surpassing AAs...that's a bold faced lie and I don't know what makes you people think that but truth is many are living on welfare from the U.S. all the way to Europe. One could even make the argument that they're the worst immigrants to come from Africa. It's usually Nigerians who come here and well. Even Ethiopans come and assimilate better.

Somalis in Sweden:

Bob Marley

retired
looking back through this thread...:whoo: neither side held anything back

I would like to make an apology to any innocent Somali people I offended

..And to @Nana.H who was formally "pro-black" but now apparently is racist to AAs:mjkkk:

:obamatell:Why wasn't I tagged in this thread? @Bob Marley too late for apologies man.:nasmad:
People we've got to return the favor..someone post the link to their forums. Walle waan ku afuri maanta

Thought so too. Wanted to invade an AA forum but it turned out to be a troll from this place :lol:

Poor AAs. Didn't go easy on them at all. no more bashing from me.

Beesha AA stay blessed :2tjlv3e:

Bob Marley

retired
Are y'all kidding:umwhat:

As if y'all don't already troll Black/AA forums

Nairaland has had the same dedicated Somali troll for like 10 years now,

he still logs back in to troll the forum till this day

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just wanna know how you get so much computer time in the pen.

You trading ass for internet access cuz?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For people who are at the bottom of the barrel they sure do love to focus their energy to Africans. AA should focus on getting their former master slaves foot off their necks. :umad:

Bob Marley

retired
For people who are at the bottom of the barrel they sure do love to focus their energy to Africans. AA should focus on getting their former master slaves foot off their necks. :umad:

Drake - the man you practically worship is half African-American & Jewish. Tell me what you think about that:kanyehmm:

Nevermind, cuz clearly 'thinking' aint what you excel at:kobeok:

Turn around and make that ass bounce just like those Somali chicks were doing for those Jamaicans in that video I postedobamadatazz

Yea? And what are whites reduced to by calling themsleves white?
"White" depends for its stability on its negation, "black." Neither exists without the other, and both come into being at the moment of imperial conquest
spacer.gif
-- Franz Fanon
@Geeljire I'll get back to you on that. I do believe you are oversimplifying a very complex issue

Lets pick up from where we left off , you have had enough time to reflect on it.

Why do you identify as black? With all the illogic's behind it:hmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending