Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Okay Scrub.

tumblr_m5uwhh6Nx31qzvu53o2_r1_250.gif

Doesn't it go both ways though? I'm sure Somali women also get mad if they see a Somali brother---especially a successful Somali male, marry a foreign lady. We are the same in this.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
@Reiko sis, why are you doing this? It's the blessed month. Just chill out. Having cyber battles on the internet with strangers...how long can you keep at it?:ohlord: You know it's not worth it sis. You're better than this. I see so much potential in you.

Forget about these uncultured buffoons and continue to be that strong, unchained, independent and beautiful Somali woman that you are. You have my support. I'm sure you know that already.

If you're ever in need of any motivational support, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Actually, you should get to know me. The name's Qaran, HalyeeyQaran. It's nice to meet you. After Ramadan, let's get to know each other at your local Starbucks. The coffee's on me. Just call me babygirl, I'm available whenever you need me.

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Doesn't it go both ways though? I'm sure Somali women also get mad if they see a Somali brother---especially a successful Somali male, marry a foreign lady. We are the same in this.
Wallahi I've never seen or heard Somali women getting mad at a Somali man marrying ajnabi. We don't even bat a lash!

Wallahi I've never seen or heard Somali women getting mad at a Somali man marrying ajnabi. We don't even bat a lash!

I know plenty of Somali women who express disappointment when they see a handsome or successful Somali brother either marry himself a foreigner or even a Somali fob woman from back home.

They get pissed off at this, especially when considering that Somali eligible bachelors are in short supply. There just isn't enough to go around.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko sis, why are you doing this? It's the blessed month. Just chill out. Having cyber battles on the internet with strangers...how long can you keep at it?:ohlord: You know it's not worth it sis. You're better than this. I see so much potential in you.

Forget about these uncultured buffoons and continue to be that strong, unchained, independent and beautiful Somali woman that you are. You have my support. I'm sure you know that already.

If you're ever in need of any motivational support, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Actually, you should get to know me. The name's Qaran, HalyeeyQaran. It's nice to meet you. After Ramadan, let's get to know each other at your local Starbucks. The coffee's on me. Just call me babygirl, I'm available whenever you need me.

Battles? What battles?

And no thanks I don't meet strangers off the internet. Have a blessed month of Ramadan.

giphy.gif
The most pathetic pick up line, too cheap even to buy lunch, @Reiko run for your life he is the flasher type yes he will send pic of his private in message run

Gibiin-Udug

I know plenty of Somali women who express disappointment when they see a handsome or successful Somali brother either marry himself a foreigner or even a Somali fob woman from back home.

They get pissed off at this, especially when considering that Somali eligible bachelors are in short supply. There just isn't enough to go around.

What kind of women are you seeing because the women I know and see don't even bat a lash. Infact we will play buranbuur at that wedding because that ajnabi woman has taken for the team, to deal with a grown baby. We even add dua to that wedding!

Goodness you lot are dumb! What do you guys gain in putting each other down like this? I noticed the same thing happens on twitter. For those of you who call somali girls names are you including your sisters and mothers? And for the ladies dragging us all on the floor are you including your brothers and fathers? And don't even say your dady is a successful nicca because that ain't going to cut it.

Surely there are better ways we can discuss and maybe propose solutions to the problems we have with each other.

Goodness you lot are dumb! What do you guys gain in putting each other down like this? I noticed the same thing happens on twitter. For those of you who call somali girls names are you including your sisters and mothers? And for the ladies dragging us all on the floor are you including your brothers and fathers? And don't even say your dady is a successful nicca because that ain't going to cut it.

Surely there are better ways we can discuss and maybe propose solutions to the problems we have with each other.

Somali men are famous warriors of east Africa and Somalis women are beauty queens of horn and we should not generalize each other.

Somali men are famous warriors of east Africa and Somalis women are beauty queens of horn and we should not generalize each other.
Let's be honest we aren't warriors anymore...far from it! If anything we are the opposite. I mean we get bullied in our own country by people who used to fear us. I find somali women to be beautiful but I don't get the senseless tit for tat between the genders. All they do is air each others' dirty laundry out as everyone else laughs.

HalyeeyQaran

Battles? What battles?

And no thanks I don't meet strangers off the internet. Have a blessed month of Ramadan.
It's alright. I know I can jump the gun at times.:francis: Heck, we haven't even developed a foundation yet.

Just consider that I've overlooked all of your shortcomings. They're nothing we can't fix though. The most striking are the love handles and a lack of a visible posterior. Ah, a visible posterior...that's something I truly hold dear. I need something I can grip the way a monkey grips a branch. Do you understand?:mjohreally:

We can make it work though. Just eat more everyday. That bagel on the counter? I want you to devour it. The medium meal you get at Mickey D's? I need you to supersize it. Then, and only then, will your back go from being an ironing board to ripe mangoes hanging from the trees of Eden. Don't even worry about the worry about the love handles, they're not important.:obamaswag:

Gibiin-Udug

It's alright. I know I can jump the gun at times.:francis: Heck, we haven't even developed a foundation yet.

Just consider that I've overlooked all of your shortcomings. They're nothing we can't fix though. The most striking are the love handles and a lack of a visible posterior. Ah, a visible posterior...that's something I truly hold dear. I need something I can grip the way a monkey grips a branch. Do you understand?:mjohreally:

We can make it work though. Just eat more everyday. That bagel on the counter? I want you to devour it. The medium meal you get at Mickey D's? I need you to supersize it. Then, and only then, will your back go from being an ironing board to ripe mangoes hanging from the trees of Eden. Don't even worry about the worry about the love handles, they're not important.:obamaswag:

Maskiin did you get a hemorrhoid typing that? Like how long did It take you to come up with that? The poster child for no child left behind!

HalyeeyQaran

Maskiin did you get a hemorrhoid typing that? Like how long did It take you to come up with that? The poster child for no child left behind!
How long it took me to type it, when I typed it, where, how, why...it's not important babygirl. What's important is that I need you in my life. More precisely, I need a strong and independent Majeerteen woman who's half a decade older than me in my life. Macaantooy, hab isii. Adiga leen ku rabaa nooh.:ahh:

Gibiin-Udug

How long it took me to type it, when I typed it, where, how, why...it's not important babygirl. What's important is that I need you in my life. More precisely, I need a strong and independent Majeerteen woman who's half a decade older than me in my life. Macaantooy, hab isii. Adiga leen ku rabaa nooh.:ahh:
Sorry I'm not into men with deformed private parts!
:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending