Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All of you idiots on either side bashing each other need help. Especially OP who probably is all kinds of fugly and therefore carries incessant hatred for somali men.
Nayaa how many cookie points do you need to defend faraaxs. I've never seen a woman who bashes other women just to suck up to men. Were you bullied when you were younger. You seem angry at me as if I took your man. Na naga fuq.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
why the obesession and daily stalk sessions, threads reaching to kingdom come of random somali women if they are ugly and cheap :lol: surely you all would be happy to have them off your hands :confused:
They make a million thread about the men including this one today yet were the ones obsessed:mindblown:
Female logic is trash:wow:

Gibiin-Udug

Lol OK you don't even know me but whatever makes you sleep at night

The delusion is real:cryinglaughsmiley:
It's not delusional. You really seem like a pushover. You go where the crowd goes. If these losers weren't dissing Somali women, you would be praising Somali women. I hope you toughen up in the near future.

Nayaa how many cookie points do you need to defend faraaxs. I've never seen a woman who bashes other women just to suck up to men. Were you bullied when you were younger. You seem angry at me as if I took your man. Na naga fuq.

Look at this idiot - 'How can I get some attention that I lack and so badly need? I KNOW - Im gonna start a thread dissing somali men because I get zero play from any. Hopefully I can start a gender war and have hella replies and attention'

Honey you have been a loser since day dot. I pity youre sad ass. Now be gone b****.

It's not delusional. You really seem like a pushover. You go where the crowd goes. If these losers weren't dissing Somali women, you would be praising Somali women. I hope you toughen up in the near future.
You notice that He is puppy of waraable , you know the little boy who Carrys the school bag for the fat bully kid

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't take this site seriously it's all jokes and games I hope you do realize that but since your a bit slow I will cut you some slack:dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Look at this idiot - 'How can I get some attention that I lack and so badly need? I KNOW - Im gonna start a thread dissing somali men because I get zero play from any. Hopefully I can start a gender war and have hella replies and attention'

Honey you have been a loser since day dot. I pity youre sad ass. Now be gone b****.
You type like a who's stuck in 2004. I hope these men are atleast in your dms for you to be caping for them like this. Enjoy the ignore list!

Loooooool@ you calling me a loser. A woman pretending to be a man online is calling me a loser. Okay , enjoy your fantasy. Sad nutcase.

Gibiin-Udug

Why is a single women pushing 30 ing about somali men 24/7 online:dead:
I gave you a chance before your eggs dry but you pointed your nose at me:uCkf6mf:
A women? How can I be a singular and plural at the same time. Leave no child behind looking ass.
How am I online 24/7? Are you also online with me?
Pushing 30? Inshallah may I reach the age of 30.

You type like a who's stuck in 2004. I hope these men are atleast in your dms for you to be caping for them like this. Enjoy the ignore list!

Loooooool@ you calling me a loser. A woman pretending to be a man online is calling me a loser. Okay , enjoy your fantasy. Sad nutcase.

Rofl Im laughing at your feeble attempts to insult me but I thought I was already on your ignore list? Youre so sad Im actually catching second embarrassment. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending