Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this trend of marrying out had to stop and Somali men must build the country for them before you claim your women otherwise you will lose your daughter sister to foregin men. Listen Somali girls suffer from self hate due (25 civil war, lost home, poverty, doubt identity, violence the long road to reach Europe, sex abuse in refugee camps, famine). The solution lays in your hand Somali men build Somalia and let them be proud of their warriors.

"ONLY somali men are responsible for somali pride"
"somali women are allowed to self hate, its mens fault if they do"
"ALL somali men are responsible for hardship somali women face"

:what1:

most of your post has some truth to it but the IMPORTANCE of the things you said are overblown. First somali men are not losing their women to foreign males by force. The girls ACTIVELY prefer white men but most dont act on it either because they rationalize the succes/failure of interracial coupling or they dont have accest to desirable white men. The insane ones will choose ANY white regardless. These girls are reckless and are not taken by other races but they PROSTITUTE themselves to climb socially at all cost. Basically what ayaan did but now its dating/sexual market related instead of islam. Dont hate somali men feeling like ayaan makes you feel when xhalimos only date white and talk shit at the same time to somali men.

:ayaanswag:

foreign born somali guy has to build a nation and make you proud to be considered for dating. while xhalimo actively runs after Jimmy. He doesnt actually want her but Nancy, but allows her to give him head while playing xbox in his cheap dorm room.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
I feel sorry for all you single people, all you talk about is this topic day in and day out. Interracial this interracial that.
Get yourself a partner, fall in love, marry them and I promise you won't care about this topic.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I like these gender type threads. You guys/girls are all so sensitive. It's like you all gave your keyboard to a five year old that recently learned to spell.

149.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I like these gende type threads. You guys/girls are all so sensitive. It like you all give your keyboard to a five year old that recently learned to spell.

149.gif

I agree some ppl get super sensitive about this gender wars

"ONLY somali men are responsible for somali pride"
"somali women are allowed to self hate, its mens fault if they do"
"ALL somali men are responsible for hardship somali women face"

:what1:

most of your post has some truth to it but the IMPORTANCE of the things you said are overblown. First somali men are not losing their women to foreign males by force. The girls ACTIVELY prefer white men but most dont act on it either because they rationalize the succes/failure of interracial coupling or they dont have accest to desirable white men. The insane ones will choose ANY white regardless. These girls are reckless and are not taken by other races but they PROSTITUTE themselves to climb socially at all cost. Basically what ayaan did but now its dating/sexual market related instead of islam. Dont hate somali men feeling like ayaan makes you feel when xhalimos only date white and talk shit at the same time to somali men.

:ayaanswag:

foreign born somali guy has to build a nation and make you proud to be considered for dating. while xhalimo actively runs after Jimmy. He doesnt actually want her but Nancy, but allows her to give him head while playing xbox in his cheap dorm room.

You also correct on certain points but if Somalia today was good functioning country like Kenya, these girls would be living in their country with dignity and her dreams will be of marrying the next door boy, but security, clashes between clans, AS, AU made them to migrate. If our country never had civil war, these girls would come back home after they finished unversity and would never think of Johnny or Lamar. They are self haters who are shameful of name Somalia and choose eastAfrica, they are marrying foregin men because they do not want their kids go through the same suffering.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This is actually a thing that happens in many communities. Arab men, Indian men, Chinese men, white men etc all get their knickers in twist when men of other races date their women.

White men have ultimately accepted that white women crave black dick. They can't stop it. Asian men are angry that Asian women get with white men. There are hundreds of YouTube videos and blogs by Asians dedicated to this touchy subject in their community.

Arab men in France are angry that Arab women are attracted to black men.

We live in a global cosmopolitan multi racial world and especially in this modern technological advanced age we are bound to have more and more inter ethnic and interracial fucking..

Anyone who gets angry and insults women because they date outside their race is insecure and cringe worthy.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is actually a thing that happens in many communities. Arab men, Indian men, Chinese men, white men etc all get their knickers in twist when they men of other races with their women.

White men have ultimately accepted that white women crave black dick. They can't stop it. Asian men are angry that Asian women get with white men. There are hundreds of YouTube videos and blogs by Asians dedicated to this touchy subject in their community.

Arab men in France are angry that Arab women are attracted to black men.

We live in a global cosmopolitan multi racial world and especially in this modern technological advanced age we are bound to have more and more inter ethnic and interracial fucking..

Anyone who gets angry and insults women because they date outside their race is insecure and cringe worthy.
Everything is getting globalised from technology to the economy they are all so connected and the internet help it happen faster. It was going to happen with or without it. It happening in the dating scene is not shocking.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1465479119962.png

Lol look how butthurt the north Africans are about Bilal syndrome.

Hoes using the same bullshit religious excuse, they're better Muslims, etc

Let's not even get started on masakiin Asians and cadaan obsession with coalburning

:dead:

8 pages already, i never realized how much people cared about other peoples dating life before i came to this forum.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Kkkkkkkk some more Maghrebi drama, sounds familiar.

lalarita00 wrote:
It is jealousy, PCQ pricking them their guys simply, resulting in frustration, rage and tt what ensues !!! Ahlalala its gives me even more desire to talk to blacks .... And I'm not a beurette !!! I am a Maghreb that respects and foremost Muslim !!!Nationalism is haram, we are all Muslims I do not understand the rage that rebeux PCQ it out with black guys and girls renoises PCQ is their pique their " guys. "We are Muslims and this is the only criterion which must be retained"

Dudes reply:

Par against many Maghrebi regret their marriages with black by example, because in the long run, it is not reflected in their lifestyles, in fact they believe that black are disputes of the Maghreb but they are wrong when elels find themselves alone, they stamp their feet and hands to be a arabe.Pour my part I say it openly: Maghreb or nothing, inshallah, no nigga or French

:dead::dead::dead:

lalarita00 wrote:
It is jealousy, PCQ pricking them their guys simply, resulting in frustration, rage and tt what ensues !!! Ahlalala its gives me even more desire to talk to blacks .... And I'm not a beurette !!! I am a Maghreb that respects and foremost Muslim !!!Nationalism is haram, we are all Muslims I do not understand the rage that rebeux PCQ it out with black guys and girls renoises PCQ is their pique their " guys. "We are Muslims and this is the only criterion which must be retained"

Dudes reply:

Par against many Maghrebi regret their marriages with black by example, because in the long run, it is not reflected in their lifestyles, in fact they believe that black are disputes of the Maghreb but they are wrong when elels find themselves alone, they stamp their feet and hands to be a arabe.Pour my part I say it openly: Maghreb or nothing, inshallah, no nigga or French

Did the Moroccan girls ditch you too for a blackie
peak times

lalarita00 wrote:

Dudes reply:

Do all these chicks who obsess over interracial relationship take the same classes. :dwill:
They all sound the same . :pachah1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending