Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • image.jpeg Fatima Jibrell – Somali-American environmental activist; co-founder and executive director of the Horn of Africa Relief and Development Organization ("Horn Relief"); co-founder of Sun Fire Cooking; was instrumental in the creation of the Women's Coalition for Peace

image.jpeg

• Hibaaq Osman – political strategist; chairperson of the ThinkTank for Arab Women, the Dignity Fund, and El-Karama

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Typical 'cheap and clean' mentality. Somali women are third options and alternatives to foreign men. only a former prison inmate with limited option of women resorts to Somali women as a last option, women of his background rejected him due to his prison stay.

A foreigner who is too poor to marry from his own women because he is piss poor has only one option which is to marry cheap somali who wants a Quran for meher because she is desperate.

A socially awkward white boy revert who has no change with white chicks goes for them.

Lastly somali women are sexual gifts to reverts, somali siil is their ' welcome to islam' package. It seems the only women who use 'mosque marriage' are mostly somali women. The imam is like "brother Michael here is your quran, Islamic books and your complementary somali siil" brother Michael is happy with Islam and gets to enjoy the mutilated, stitched up genitals
You seem mad. I guess you just proved my point. We Somali women don't owe your sexually frustrated ass anything. We will marry any race we want. You can't compare to the average non Somali man. Iska fariiso.

2hfibyt.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Drug mules and Jamaican lovers. That sums up a lot of those in the west.

Two young Somalian ladies in Jamaican jail

I know Warsangali girl married millionaire Indian guy and lives in Dubai, other Warsangali chick married to intelligence service Arab in Dubai and he paid for all her family immigration

Bohol

VIP
I know Warsangali girl married millionaire Indian guy and lives in Dubai,
other Warsangali chick married to intelligence service Arab in Dubai and he paid for all her family immigration

Somalis in UAE are doing okay, they are actually respected.

This Egyptain old superstar was married to Somali lady and divorced now, look how he talks about her and they are still in touch. Somali women are not cheap

Amina Mohamed is the most deceiving Somali who ever lived. How can you deport your own people to country where the people are suffering and can hardly make ends meet. The people of Dabaab 50/60 years ago had wealth, but the Kenyans did 'Ethiopian Style' to them, they torched their homes, looted their livestock, raped the women, and mass murdered the men. How can you even appear on TV and say the refugees are ready to go back home. Nacala, Kenyan claiming bastard. I feel sorry for the Somali people who lived in those lands way before the Kenyan's, and now that they are forced to leave their lands just upsets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending