Black women and Somali men have one thing incommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very embarrassing.

Now let me tell you why Marehan is the best clan

:fittytousand:
:rejoice:

I miss the days where niggas would constantly drop satellite images of tuulos and old pdf documents from racist British farts proving why their qabiil is better than everyone else :wow:. It's unnatural for skinnys to be constantly calaacaling about madows and xalimos :kanyehmm:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
The adoons

Are they adoon wanna be somalis?

I suspect one of them is afro the isaaq confused kid who defends homos and transexuals.
isaaq ?? no way

confused kid ?? okay eedo get married already witchyo old ass

@ghost 'i have proof' nigga is a regular investigative journalist i wonder wat percentage of ur day is devoted to a forum

@Bielsa @Barni u ignorant fucks if u rlly wanna know y aa's as a community havent succeeded open a book, research use ur brain- dumbass europeans stay in ur lane

this thread was jokes my dude bob marley nd youtoo got it locked
comment of the thread:dead:
Yeah, I mean where would Somalis be without the AAs before them who fought for the rights of colored people?
But despite that, Somalis are still not grateful - they're even ungrateful to the whites who give them a place to live:mindblown:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:rejoice:

I miss the days where niggas would constantly drop satellite images of tuulos and old pdf documents from racist British farts proving why their qabiil is better than everyone else :wow:. It's unnatural for skinnys to be constantly calaacaling about madows and xalimos :kanyehmm:

Strange times sxb, I have yet to see a single atrocity used as ammunition.

@afrosomali

apologyc20120731pw.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

@Bob Marley a.k.a @Jubba_Man a.k.a @afrosomali youre pathetic.

I wouldn't be surprised if @isme and @Bob Marley a.k.a @Jubba_Man is all one person. Beyond pathetic,

Damn. She officially lost her mind. What next, I am ciddharta as well? Won't be long before I am accused of being AbdiJohnson, Baraf, and Hafez. Faradheers are in their feelings they will accuse anyone putting the smackdown on their failed "Somal" talk as being Jubbaman the abominable bantu. I understand I have become a bit of a boogeyman around these parts.:banderas:

Last edited:
Horta 100% ol Bobby is Jubba man's ass.

Look at this obsession. Nigga can't seem to keep my name out of his mouth. Do we have the next Somali homo in the making here? Paging @AbdiJohnson:what:

Looks like @Reiko was right about your effeminate ways and inclinations towards feminine traits as a group. :mjpls:

Look at this obsession. Nigga can't seem to keep my name out of his mouth. Do we have the next Somali homo in the making here? Paging @AbdiJohnson:what:

Looks like @Reiko was right about your effeminate ways and inclinations towards feminine traits as a group. :mjpls:
More like the definition of Langaab heck even tiny Cadcads got more recognition than you

More like the definition of Langaab heck even tiny Cadcads got more recognition than you

Langaabs who keep the peace and have brought you back from the brink of anarchy and chaos that you would have continued to find yourselves for the next century? Don't bite the hand that feeds you. :mjpls:

Langaabs who keep the peace and have brought you back from the brink of anarchy and chaos that you would have continued to find yourselves for the next century? Don't bite the hand that feeds you. :mjpls:
>actually takes credit for what AMISOM is doing
Just lmaoing at your inferiority complex at 3 million and still crying about muh Gashomo state your lala fantasies ain't passing on us.

Also the bantus you've been praising have raped countless of your kins you homeless Juba stray cuckoold

what? Jubbaland Sultanate gave you an is-maamul, a voice and relevance. we save your people from certain extinction.

how come I don't see you singing songs for beesha?? bunch of ungrateful dhagaxs.

>actually takes credit for what AMISOM is doing
Just lmaoing at your inferiority complex at 3 million and still crying about muh Gashomo state your lala fantasies ain't passing on us.

Also the bantus you've been praising have raped countless of your kins you homeless Juba stray cuckoold
Oh? And how is that any different to a true langaab like you hiding behind the banner of faradheer or even Darod? What political influence or history does your small little clan have other than claiming a sultanate that was ruled by a man who was paternally Indian? Don't make pull out the genetic studies that destroys your claim to even being an ethnic Somali, kid. It's ramadan and I don't want to have some kid bawling his eyes out and having a severe identity crisis as a result.:childplease:

what? Jubbaland Sultanate gave you an is-maamul, a voice and relevance. we save your people from certain extinction.

how come I don't see you singing songs for beesha?? bunch of ungrateful dhagaxs.

Marehan can't save themselves from a certain Hawiye sub clan, forget talking about saving others. Jubooyinka has been colonized and ruled from a different country for quite a number of years. That is why you see beesha gaining influence and freedom in the region.

Oh? And how is that any different to a true langaab like you hiding behind the banner of faradheer or even Darod? What political influence or history does your small little clan have other than claiming a sultanate that was ruled by a man who was paternally Indian? Don't make pull out the genetic studies that destroys your claim to even being an ethnic Somali, kid. It's ramadan and I don't want to have some kid bawling his eyes out and having a severe identity crisis as a result.:childplease:
>Indian
Rather be a Hindu than become your kind of victim-ridden ilk my ancestors were kind enough to loose your chains when we abolished slavery. Other than hiding in Darood you say we were, still and are relevant Oldest Sultanate in Somalia we witnessed every happenings just stay in your story book fantasy

>Indian
Rather be a Hindu than become your kind of victim-ridden ilk my ancestors were kind enough to loose your chains when we abolished slavery. Other than hiding in Darood you say we were, still and are relevant Oldest Sultanate in Somalia we witnessed every happenings just stay in your story book fantasy

Bwahahahaha. The Sultanate did not belong to your irrelevant people, kid. The Sultan was beesha red-dot, and not at all an ethnic warsangeli. Essentially you were being ruled by a foreigner on your own lands and mistake being colonized for having a respectable empire. Delusions and faradheers always seem to go hand in hand.

Bwahahahaha. The Sultanate did not belong to your irrelevant people, kid. The Sultan was beesha red-dot, and not at all an ethnic warsangeli. Essentially you were being ruled by a foreigner on your own lands and mistake being colonized for having a respectable empire. Delusions and faradheers always seem to go hand in hand.
Where was it stated that our Sultan was indian, don't project your colonization fetish on your masters you beesha raxanweyn pet

lol are Marehan the only Faradheers in JL? What about the ruling class?

And You didn't do anything. :childplease:
it was all us,we gave your people seats and made them part of the Jubbaland government instead of being bullied around and sidelined now you have the most Power Jubbaland Bantus had in History.

For the first time in history you're relevant because of us but Keep crying about Faradheers though :umad:

Where was it stated that our Sultan was indian, don't project your colonization fetish on your masters you beesha raxanweyn pet

You obviously are very ignorant about your own Sultanate kid, especially if you do not know the exact origins of mohamoud ali shire as most of your own elders readily admit to it. Go and do your own research instead of trying to get everything spoonfed to you. Or not. The truth may be too much for you to handle...

You obviously are very ignorant about your own Sultanate kid, especially if you do not know the exact origins of mohamoud ali shire as most of your own elders readily admit to it. Go and do your own research instead of trying to get everything spoonfed to you. Or not. The truth may be too much for you to handle...
@Geeljire
Cousin could you shut this fool up

lol are Marehan the only Faradheers in JL? What about the ruling class?

And You didn't do anything. :childplease:
it was all us,we gave your people seats and made them part of the Jubbaland government instead of being bullied around and sidelined now you have the most Power Jubbaland Bantus had in History.

For the first time in history you're relevant because of us but Keep crying about Faradheers though :umad:

Look at this kid. It's ramadan and he still can't put down the khat. Have some shame.

Marehans have nothing to give in the first place. Last I checked, jubbooyinka was kablalax territory. Now who have the kablalax elite in the region been reporting to for the past several years now? That is right, the Kenyan leadership. Now which tol rules over Kenya? Exactly. Do I need to spell out further or you can now see why beesha has been gaining more authority and influence in the region? It has nothing to do with a people who live in mud huts in gedo giving them anything when they have nothing to give in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending