DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Fake news :camby:

They don't understand 'currency wars' you can't scam people with 'fake currency' which isn't the objective behind it. They are silly sxb these landers, forget them they think everyone is 'gaajo like them' in the nation.

This is what u would call a declaration of 'war' from PL to SL, by flooding it with 'fake dollars' meaning their trade will stop as everyone in the market will be suspicious of any currency and no-one will sell anything or buy because the 'tender' has lost trust.

This will then mean their military won't get paid or anyone. It's called economical warfare. Even their police guy admitted 'inay curyamiyan ganacsatada somaliland' bay ujeedada tahay not 'scamming' like these lander kids think. They have no clue of 'warfare' and it's different flavors.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
imagine being a 20 year old getting $500/month in the Mog, he's living life. Don't worry, imma humble him real good.

Bro I tried everything, I paid for some IT certificate, he mocked it up, paid for his high school diploma, still mocked it up. My siblings and cousins from dad side are all in the West, and none of them even send him a penny due to his dads qabiil, they have the whole mentality of "Like dad, like son" but I actually had high hopes for this kid and he's done nothing but let me down. A part of me knew this whole thing was most likely a scam, a part of me wanted to believe that it either wasn't or he doesn't know. But it is what it is, what can you do.

Bro I honestly tried explaining it to him, I was on the phone for an hour and a half yesterday, thought I'd sleep on it and think about it more, called him again today and spent another hour just trying to tell him its a scam. But he's telling me he's seen his friends do it, so he's most likely in on it, I refuse to believe he's that stupid.

Whats harsh bro?
And who do you scam to cough $500 every month for an straight up degenerate cousin.

something smells
1603721454015.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Why are Puntlanders smuggling black US dollar notes into Somaliland? And what are these black notes used for? Is this "Puntland Voodoo" money?

Why is it that only Puntlanders are printing fake money in the region?

:dwill:

I just did some research. These Puntlanders were trying to do what is called a Black Money Scam:

View attachment 148929

The black money scam, sometimes also known as the "black dollar scam" or "wash wash scam", is a scam where con artists attempt to fraudulently obtain money from a victim by convincing him or her that piles of banknote-sized paper in a trunk or a safe are actually currency notes that have been dyed to avoid detection by authorities. The victim is persuaded to pay fees and purchase chemicals to remove the dye, with the promise of a share in the proceeds.

:mindblown:
Jeez what a surprise :russ:

07D127E3-BDFB-4DC8-B621-0CC06E8CC644.jpeg

OffTheDome

Proud American

Why are Puntlanders smuggling black US dollar notes into Somaliland? And what are these black notes used for? Is this "Puntland Voodoo" money?

Why is it that only Puntlanders are printing fake money in the region?

:dwill:

I just did some research. These Puntlanders were trying to do what is called a Black Money Scam:

View attachment 148929

The black money scam, sometimes also known as the "black dollar scam" or "wash wash scam", is a scam where con artists attempt to fraudulently obtain money from a victim by convincing him or her that piles of banknote-sized paper in a trunk or a safe are actually currency notes that have been dyed to avoid detection by authorities. The victim is persuaded to pay fees and purchase chemicals to remove the dye, with the promise of a share in the proceeds.

:mindblown:
Puntland pays it’s own government employee Salaries with counterfeit money printed by the State Bank in Bosaaso
:russ: :dead:
EF3467E9-A3B3-448F-A396-F085ED33AABF.jpeg

So my cousin called me last night to tell me about boxes of Dollar Bills he found in Afgooye, worth 25 Million US dollars. So naturally I got really happy thinking I can finally stop sending this nigga money. And then he follows that with "The Bills Have Anti-Theft Coating on them, they need a cleaning solution called SSD", so this nigga was basically calling me so I can pay for this SSD solution.

By the way I'm a 27 year old who's just completed a PhD in machine learning models using Matrix Factorisation, so I'm not stupid by any means. So, naturally this had my scam senses tingling, so with a quick google search I managed to find a few articles on the scam. So its most likely a scam, now the part I am trying to figure out is, did he get scammed and doesn't know it? Or is he trying to scam me? I did tell him it was most likely a scam and this guy was all like "Walllahi, Wallahi, Wallahi eebow, please, don't ruin my only shot at happiness, wa ku raxeenaa markaad xamar imaadid" Now I'm a little confused, am I just being really paranoid? Or is there such thing as UN Dollars that are painted black due to anti-theft measures brought to Somalia?

be careful, the federal reserve bank, the central bank of the US actually has police and agents that go around the world to stop this, and buying it will flag a red flag and you will be arrested,

name me another central bank that has police officers and agents going around the planet to make sure no one devalues the dollar with out their say so

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
be careful, the federal reserve bank, the central bank of the US actually has police and agents that go around the world to stop this, and buying it will flag a red flag and you will be arrested,

name me another central bank that has police officers and agents going around the planet to make sure no one devalues the dollar with out their say so
So are these black notes like an official thing that belongs to the the USA? Or is it money forgery?

This will then mean their military won't get paid or anyone. It's called economical warfare. Even their police guy admitted 'inay curyamiyan ganacsatada somaliland' bay ujeedada tahay not 'scamming' like these lander kids think. They have no clue of 'warfare' and it's different flavors.

I petty the fools. You got it all wrong son. This is criminal activity - there is no honour in that.

Btw, Commerce and Business are the natural habitat for Somalilanders. In fact the word 'ii-door' means Trader. Somaliland products and manufacturing prowess is how we do it. The Halaal way.

Trending

Latest posts