Black Panther is the sh*ttiest movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Honestly I don’t think the movie was completely honest. And what’s with the African accent? Non of’em are African?

It was just a typical superhero movie, It wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen and it wasn't the best.
Winter soldier was better in my opinion

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
last night i got hyped by a friend to watch the black panther and it was the shittiest movie i have ever watched, i therefore demand refund of my money which could have bought me two snus tins.

Besides all the noise pollution from the bunch of leftist and pro afrocentric dimwits yelling ”black power”, made me further leave the cinema. I felt very uncomfortable and little bit unsafe when bunch of people started shouting and raising their fists.
I disagree, you have no taste. Let me guess you wanted more white faces in the movie? :kodaksmiley:

Movie was alright a bit over hyped but it was good, the only thing that ruins it is this dumb political climate we are in, people are such pansies these day's why can't they just enjoy movies just like back in the good old day's with out making a fuss smh

So I've finally caved into this all this Afrofuturism. I am making my way to cinema to perform my duties as a Black African, Somali.

All the SJW weirdos are watching it so I am going to pass. Seems like a movie with an agenda.

White cucks on Twitter are asking black folk when they can watch it because the blacks have to watch it first.

All the SJW weirdos are watching it so I am going to pass. Seems like a movie with an agenda.

White cucks on Twitter are asking black folk when they can watch it because the blacks have to watch it first.
wtf :browtf::damn::damn:. Why is cinema being politicised like this. Entertainment shouldn't have this much impact.

Black panther is an absolute mockery of African heritage and history, black people wallahi wa xoolo the white man is keeping them entertained with this bullshit.
The white man is cunning this is the closest they will ever get to ruling anything by watching this movie so the white man is confirming their dreams will never come true kkk

so man white folks are hating so badly, it's hilarious to me they will show you niggas at any moment how they feel about the african continent at any chance they get.

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.