Black Panther is the sh*ttiest movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Same here the only thing I'm worried about is that the story from the trailer seems identical to the last one except they switched the father with the mother
Yeah, hopefully the trailer isn't showing off too much of the story.
Either way I know it'll be great.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I am so excited for that movie that I don't give a single shit about the inevitable swathes of people being offended by some dumb minor shit in the movie like there not being enough black people or there being too many black people or there being any black people or....

We live in interesting times. Perhaps all movies need to have at least one disabled, lesbian transgender black woman. Meet that diversity quota. :nvjpqts:

No, I didn't :bell:
It's not my culture sxb :gucciwhat:
Sorry fellow .
abdirah.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This movie seems to have created 4 types of people, the ones who give it a positive review because their afraid of being called racist, the ones who blindly love it just because they finally have a black superhero (they forgot about blade),
the ones who didn't like it because they believe it's an insult to black people for some reason,
And the ones who hate it just because there are black people in it.

These four types of people are cancerous to all of cinema and if you find one who falls into these categories you should avoid them like the plague (if beheading is not an option).

Personally i found this movie pretty entertaining like most capeshit these days with great performances and a solid villain who has a good motivation but that doesn't matter, what matters is your opinion so don't let these assholes ruin it and see for yourself.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Notice the title of the video above "Black Panther Stars Are Pure Black Excellence | ESSENCE".

Coz all the stars are dark skinned ?

This movie will not satisfy or have any meaning for any tima Jilac Africans because our minds are not dominated by the remnants of slavery.

Yesterday I was listening to NPR on my radio where they had a whole hour on this crap and madoows were calling, all emotional and talking about "it's a representation of me, finally we have superheroes ". I was asking myself how deep is this mental slavery of these people.
West africans were pretty much traumatised from slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.