Black Panther is the sh*ttiest movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Somalis are all watching it in dashikis and other African clothing. It's embarassing that they feel that they're apart of a make believe country called "Wakanda" and think that they're Madows.

Somalis are all watching it in dashikis and other African clothing. It's embarassing that they feel that they're apart of a make believe country called "Wakanda" and think that they're Madows.

Wakanda is a Madow country. I wish someone informed them that and kicked them out of the theaters.

You are a coon- of course you didn’t like the film. I’m disapointed that they are letting coons and white people watch the film.

I haven’t seen the film yet- I’m still waiting for my 900 dollar Dirac to be delivered.

Between me and you, part of the reason why I want to see it is because I have a massive crush on Chadwick.

Ever since Sabrina secured Idris and got the ring; it’s given me hope of securing my own affluent West African hunk and leaving dusty faraxs behind.

The dakishi robe is west and north west African in essence , but the famous design prints you see were created by a white Dutch dude and his inspiration came from a Habesha woman's tunic .

Maraq , your resident suugo historian .

You are a coon- of course you didn’t like the film. I’m disapointed that they are letting coons and white people watch the film.

I haven’t seen the film yet- I’m still waiting for my 900 dollar Dirac to be delivered.

Between me and you, part of the reason why I want to see it is because I have a massive crush on Chadwick.

Ever since Sabrina secured Idris and got the ring; it’s given me hope of securing my own affluent West African hunk and leaving dusty faraxs behind.
I fucking knew u were a Xalimo :diddyass:

Abayo he is an acquired taste.

If you are used to skinny vulture Somali men of course you won’t be into sexy reserved Chadwick. But do you sis!

:ftw9nwa:I,m not used to skinny vultures, ive seen Somali men who are so handsome they made my knees weak lakin, this chadwick, I tried to find what other women see in him but cant. He is just so unattractive and unhygienic looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.