Black Panther is the sh*ttiest movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night i got hyped by a friend to watch the black panther and it was the shittiest movie i have ever watched, i therefore demand refund of my money which could have bought me two snus tins.

Besides all the noise pollution from the bunch of leftist and pro afrocentric dimwits yelling ”black power”, made me further leave the cinema. I felt very uncomfortable and little bit unsafe when bunch of people started shouting and raising their fists.

Last edited:
Stop being a contrarian.
Just say you don't like the politics surrounding the film, instead of saying the film itself is shit.
Clearly that is what stained your opinion of the movie.
Well to be honest the film made no sense at all and hence Why i felt i didnt. Connect to it and felt i got cheated.

As for the politics part of it i will let that be fought by the left and the alt right as i dont fall in neither of them.

Black panther is an absolute mockery of African heritage and history, black people wallahi wa xoolo the white man is keeping them entertained with this bullshit.

Stop being a contrarian.
Just say you don't like the politics surrounding the film, instead of saying the film itself is shit.
Clearly that is what stained your opinion of the movie.
Please can we watch a film without someone idiot saying " the representation of minorities and LBQABCD needs to be diversified this film has broken barriers for people who wear doo rags bla bla ". Nowadays every tom, dick and xalimo became a social studies and film critique .

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Please can we watch a film without someone idiot saying " the representation of minorities and LBQABCD needs to be diversified this film has broken barriers for people who wear doo rags bla bla ". Nowadays every tom, dick and xalimo became a social studies and film critique .
Did you iron your dashiki before watching the movie ?
What the hell are you talking about?
All I said was claim he didn't like the politics surrounding the movie rather than the movie itself.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This movie will not satisfy or have any meaning for any tima Jilac Africans because our minds are not dominated by the remnants of slavery.

Yesterday I was listening to NPR on my radio where they had a whole hour on this crap and madoows were calling, all emotional and talking about "it's a representation of me, finally we have superheroes ". I was asking myself how deep is this mental slavery of these people.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
last night i got hyped by a friend to watch the black panther and it was the shittiest movie i have ever watched, i therefore demand refund of my money which could have bought me two snus tins.

Besides all the noise pollution from the bunch of leftist and pro afrocentric dimwits yelling ”black power”, made me further leave the cinema.

Ala beerka :deadmanny: :deadrose:
where they seriously yelling "black power" to a movie made by whites :damn:

Bunch of donkeys wallahi

giphy.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The movie was good honestly I'm more hyped for incredibles 2 I've been waiting for the sequel ever since I was a child :salute:
I am so excited for that movie that I don't give a single shit about the inevitable swathes of people being offended by some dumb minor shit in the movie like there not being enough black people or there being too many black people or there being any black people or....
Basically I'm excited for the film :mjlol:

AfroFuturism inshallah
:samwelcome:
Its your foster parents whiteness rubbing on you.BLM
:dabcasar:
My white foster parents were humanists and hence Why they fostered me. Im speaking of the movie rating and the noisy behavior.
Ala beerka :deadmanny: :deadrose:
where they seriously yelling "black power" to a movie made by whites :damn:

Bunch of donkeys wallahi

giphy.gif
lol yes they were, i was like has the blm fraternity moved to the cinemas instead of the streets

I am so excited for that movie that I don't give a single shit about the inevitable swathes of people being offended by some dumb minor shit in the movie like there not being enough black people or there being too many black people or there being any black people or....
Basically I'm excited for the film :mjlol:
Same here the only thing I'm worried about is that the story from the trailer seems identical to the last one except they switched the father with the mother

Status
Not open for further replies.