Black or Arab?

Dhegcas or Madow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That's like saying would you kill yourself or would you commit suicide? Pick one?

You're making us very low when you say who should we bootyclap for?

Why can't Somalis just be proud being Somali?

Last edited:
C’mon guys I obviously think we should put our Somali identity ahead of anything else, but when it comes to ajnabis they’ll think we’re insane if we say we’re not black.

That’s why from now on I’ll tell people that I’m Afro-Arab. Our forefathers were North African so we have claim to the Arab identity.

C’mon guys I obviously think we should put our Somali identity ahead of anything else, but when it comes to ajnabis they’ll think we’re insane if we say we’re not black.

That’s why from now on I’ll tell people that I’m Afro-Arab. Our forefathers were North African so we have claim to the Arab identity.
North Africans aren't "Arab" though
:mjohreally:

They have their own Amazigh cultural & ethnic identity that's seperate from Arabs. Even many Egyptians reject the "Arab" label & only see themselves as ethnic Egyptians.

Last edited:
North Africans aren't "Arab" though
:mjohreally:

They have their own Amazigh cultural & ethnic identity that's seperate from Arabs.
Yeah but everyone thinks they’re Arab. Whenever people mention their region they’re always lumped in with the Middle East. Most of them will identify as Arab too if you ask them.

:axvmm9o:
Don't run from your ethnicity.
Bootyclap for yourself or you may turn to a frog the next morning huuno.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I've told you this before. Why does a foreigner opinion matter?

Why is it so hard just to call yourself Somali? I don't get it.

“Who should we bootyclap for” :mjlol:

This thread is so low @CaliSomali :russ:
Hey your ancestors were wandering around Yemen a few centuries ago. You Habeshas have more reason to claim your Arab side.
:ufdup:
And I will only identify as Arab because it’s a step up from black. Blacks are whiny victims and it makes me cringe with their complaining. At least Arabs aren’t that pathetic yet.
:susp:

Yeah but everyone thinks they’re Arab. Whenever people mention their region they’re always lumped in with the Middle East. Most of them will identify as Arab too if you ask them.
North Africans only speaking Arabic & allowing themselves to be arabised won't do them any favours...

But there has been a Berber/Amazigh Renaissance taking place in Magrebi countries & many Muslim Egyptians are rediscovering their Ancient Egyptian heritage & roots, the Copts are the only native Egyptian group to consistently take pride in their Ancient Egyptian roots.

North Africans only speaking Arabic & allowing themselves to be arabised won't do them any favours...

But there has been a Berber/Amazigh Renaissance taking place in Magrebi countries & many Muslim Egyptians are rediscovering their Ancient Egyptian heritage & roots, the Copts are the only native Egyptian group to consistently take pride in their Ancient Egyptian roots.
Please don’t start with the Ancient Egyptian stuff again. You know my position on the matter.
:noneck:

Please don’t start with the Ancient Egyptian stuff again. You know my position on the matter.
:noneck:
Stop being a pseaudo Hebrew israelite that steals other people's heritage & history
:russ:
hqdefault.jpg

The point of this thread is not how we personally identify as. We all know that we’re Cushites. All I’m saying is that we need to identify as something else outside of the Somali community, and I have decided to embrace my Afro-Ayrab identity.
:mjpls:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The point of this thread is not how we personally identify as. We all know that we’re Cushites. All I’m saying is that we need to identify as something else outside of the Somali community, and I have decided to embrace my Afro-Ayrab identity.
:mjpls:

I embrace my Afro-latino heritage as well as my Horn of Africa heritage :mjswag::rejoice::ohreally::stevej:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hey your ancestors were wandering around Yemen a few centuries ago. You Habeshas have more reason to claim your Arab side.
:ufdup:
And I will only identify as Arab because it’s a step up from black. Blacks are whiny victims and it makes me cringe with their complaining. At least Arabs aren’t that pathetic yet.
:susp:
Hey I am not delusional my light skinned ass is African, black. Arabs are barbaric and extremists..they are stuck in 1800s :damedamn:

Even if I was half Arab I would never claim them:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts