Black African men doing Black Magic on Somali girls on marriage apps.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
“It was black magic that made me marry an unemployed Nigerian :damsel:
Why not use the all powerful magic to attract the most desired females on the planet or insta models that are 10/10?

Just saying. It sounds like some shit to fool gullible ppl.

I'd use that sixir to steal the hottest celebs and steal headlines.

Imagine the headline now. Sexy Beyonce leaves dusty ass big lipped jay z for sexy Farah.
:lolbron: :heh: :rejoice:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why don’t Somali women own their decisions ? Every divorce or bad relationship is always Sixir or I was forced to do so. Nobody is travelling to Somalia out of all places for pussy . Women sign up to get married to men they don’t know or run away from their families and when it goes pear shaped and they want to be ‘accepted’ by their families they come up with incredible stories
It's pathetic at this stage. They think we are stupid.

I bet they can't own up the shame even tho it's haram to lie and it also slanders the man. Calling him a sixir magician just because the relationship failed.

It's borderline racist to to call madow men magicians just because they ended up being useless husbands.
:gucciwhat: :mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Hello everyone.

I'm sure we have all heard of this time and time again but I just want to warn you again. Especially my Somali sisters!!

It appears that there is some strange fixation on Somali ladies/girls from self-hating Black African men.

I have heard and suspect that they access Somali girls/ladies on Muslim matrimonial applications like MuzMatch, SingleMuslim, Lovehabibi and multiple others like this.

Please, read your adkaar and duahs before using these applications!!

If the prophet Muhammed SAW had sixir done on him by yahuud, what makes you think you can walk around with duah/adkaar???

Black African men who pursue Somali women over their own women are not to be trusted, don't be flattered and read Qur'aan on yourself if they don't stop pursuing you.

Please warn your single sisters/female relatives about this Voodoo/Black Magic/Sixir practitising Black men who hunt Somali women.

Also, please, if you don't believe in Black Magic or you are not a Muslim, please don't troll my thread.

Here is some reading for you:

Good to see black magic is on the rise i wonder if there are spells on how other stuff like flying and shieet

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:lolbron: :pachah1::drakelaugh::camby:Guys if this is real then I promise you will see me on TV two weeks having an orgy on live TV with the hottest insta models and celeb wives.

Imma steal Beyonce and Rihanna for myself by visiting the local voodoo doctor.

Why didn't I think of this sooner? Walaahi madow brothers are geniuses high IQ.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wallahi some of you women should date once in a while so that you can differentiate the predator from the normal abdi and also stop using sixir as a excuse for your short comings so it didn't work out move a long like the rest of the planet and get your self a new man

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why not use the all powerful magic to attract the most desired females on the planet or insta models that are 10/10?

Imagine the headline now. Sexy Beyonce leaves dusty ass big lipped jay z for sexy Farah.
:cosbyhmm:true if sixir was real people would have performed it on celebrities by now

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
It is self-hate. There whole argument is: why would a guy go for Somalis, when there are other prettier races....

If that isn't self hate, i don't know what is..
Am I with the guys on this :williamswtf: Damn that’s a first. My point was a lot of ppl use black magic as a scape goat. Why would west African men specifically be after Somali women. It’s like their being painted as the big bad boogeyman. Some girls wanna marry out and that’s ok

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Am I with the guys on this :williamswtf: Damn that’s a first. My point was a lot of ppl use black magic as a scape goat. Why would west African men specifically be after Somali women. It’s like their being painted as the big bad boogeyman. Some girls wanna marry out and that’s ok
I actually agree with you, yes I know its mad :wow1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Clearly fake asf if there was a way to make bytches fall in love with you then fat ugly niggas would be walking around with models

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts