Black African men doing Black Magic on Somali girls on marriage apps.

It’s the excuse that Somalis have been using forever she was either tricked (waa la siray) or it was black magic (sixir).

When I was young I’d sooner entertain a Somali ciyaal suuq than mid shisheeye ah. Stop entertaining shisheeye. If you want a full and complete background check get a Somali guy.
True I agree 100%

Somali fathers don't even like men from their own clans let alone a black man from west Africa??? How the hell is a African man going to marry a Somali woman her family does not approve of. Somalis are some of the most racist people in the world. I call bullshit.

:faysalwtf:
Some of them run away from their families sxb.. They are unstoppable what can the family do without getting into trouble with the law.

Why didn't these Africans use it on the Europeans when they were enslaving them? Or as @Pipit said bag a rich girl? Why go through all this trouble for hippo xalimo?

What makes you think cadaans don't practise black magic?

I wouldn't be suprised if it is practised by the elite in most societies.

How did you come up with that conclusion from what I said. Don’t get me wrong Somali women are drop dead gorgeous but the older you get you’ll realize that people are just people at the end of the day, it’s no accomplishment to be born Somali. We just happened to be born. And aren’t you the one that lasts after blue eyed, blond Swedish women, calling me a self-hater :ummhmm: shut the f*ck up

As 3rd Wife and 4th

Somali first :mybusiness: But good for you if you know your worth

Real sixir is on another level sxb. Study the history sixir and its nothing what they describe

Magicians do not exist in the west sxb

Do you remember that video of the Somali chick?

Turns out it was a big scandal in her community and the local imaam along with other religious men exposed her husband. They even posted the evidence on social media to warn families.

Turns out her husband was trying to do sixir to a daughter of a family he taught Islamic studies to.

Clearly, the girl (youtuber) was telling the truth.

Walaal, black magic exists everywhere. There is no islamic proof that it is confined to geographical location.

Also, her ex was not West African. I think he might have been Arab or Turkish, Allah knows.

She not self hating akh. She’s just questioning why it’s mostly Somali girls that get “sixir” casted on them

Yes i agree with that part but she questioned

"wHy aRe SomAliS sPecIal" thats selfhate according to me
If you dont know your ethnicity worth u a self-hater

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Do you remember that video of the Somali chick?

Turns out it was a big scandal in her community and the local imaam along with other religious men exposed her husband. They even posted the evidence on social media to warn families.

Turns out her husband was trying to do sixir to a daughter of a family he taught Islamic studies to.

Clearly, the girl (youtuber) was telling the truth.

Walaal, black magic exists everywhere. There is no islamic proof that it is confined to geographical location.

Also, her ex was not West African. I think he might have been Arab or Turkish, Allah knows.
Does magic exist? Yes it does

Are these xalimos under sixir? No

Watch this clip from Islamic sources, not hearsay

Does magic exist? Yes it does

Are these xalimos under sixir? No

Watch this clip from Islamic sources, not hearsay

Were all the imaams and the elders of her community lying then?

They personally exposed the man. He tried to sixir on other women, not her. They found out.

When does the speaker say that black magic does not exist in the west?

What you're saying doesn't make sense. You provide no proof.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hello everyone.

I'm sure we have all heard of this time and time again but I just want to warn you again. Especially my Somali sisters!!

It appears that there is some strange fixation on Somali ladies/girls from self-hating Black African men.

I have heard and suspect that they access Somali girls/ladies on Muslim matrimonial applications like MuzMatch, SingleMuslim, Lovehabibi and multiple others like this.

Please, read your adkaar and duahs before using these applications!!

If the prophet Muhammed SAW had sixir done on him by yahuud, what makes you think you can walk around with duah/adkaar???

Black African men who pursue Somali women over their own women are not to be trusted, don't be flattered and read Qur'aan on yourself if they don't stop pursuing you.

Please warn your single sisters/female relatives about this Voodoo/Black Magic/Sixir practitising Black men who hunt Somali women.

Also, please, if you don't believe in Black Magic or you are not a Muslim, please don't troll my thread.

Here is some reading for you:

Yep. Blame it on Vudu, when u tasted the adoon membrane. Its hypocritical if u ask me. I know, society shame of Adoons can make u come up with that lame excuse. I don't care how alluring the adoon muscle is, i gotta make sure i don't have adoon babies. Thats just me

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i dont care anymore am a facous on my own tight nit somali family am so glad
all my uncles are anti ajnabi and have a rope round my cousins and sister so am certain thier will be no ajnabi gashin in my family

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i dont care anymore am a facous on my own tight nit somali family am so glad
all my uncles are anti ajnabi and have a rope round my cousins and sister so am certain thier will be no ajnabi gashin in my family

1590174245259.png
High Five!

Trending