Revert practises vodoo on somali women

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why can’t they just say they want him.

Lol, my mom believes men in general are out there pushing heavy sihir. She told me Somali men are visiting Bantus using sihir too nowadays, and to watch tf out for them as well :icon lol:
Bantus are very knowledgeable and skilled in sixir. It's a wonder how we ever enslaved them.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Sixir? lmao incel Somali guys don't realise how pathetic they are

Niggas are legit waging war on Somali women because they don't want to give the a bit of cooch :drakelaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sixir? lmao incel Somali guys don't realise how pathetic they are

Niggas are legit waging war on Somali women because they don't want to give the a bit of cooch :drakelaugh:
It's got nothing to do with Somali men this story yet you somehow bring us in to it, it's just halimos getting voodod on by their Jarreer revert :noneck:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Sihr is not a joke. It's very real and it's a shame that we can't punish this man for his actions. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) protect our women and the Somali community at large from those who wish us ill.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It's got nothing to do with Somali men this story yet you somehow bring us in to it, it's just halimos getting voodod on by their Jarreer revert :noneck:

Are you a self-proclaimed incel? what do you mean by us?

Look at this thread and the comments under the tweet then tell me incels are not psychotic weirdos

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Are you a self-proclaimed incel? what do you mean by us?

Look at this thread and the comments under the tweet then tell me incels are not psychotic weirdos
You're moving crazy what incel are you talking about it was just some west african revert using black magic on halimos it's got nothing to do with so called somali incels somalis or somalia

Now calm yourself! !!!

Aren’t they your brothers? Sixir is fake just let the Abu Tyrone’s have way with the xalimos. They aren’t really your women anymore.

Last edited:
Gangbanging reverts out of prison marry xaliimos in the UK by the thousands, there is no sixir or anything going on. It is because xaliimos by and large are assimilated into urban ghettto culture unlike other muslim women and prefer criminals and thugs over a successful male.
Which qabil of xalimos do the majority, and are there any ogaden xalimos that do it?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We should start a new regime where in any family whose daughter has been hijacked by Abu Tyrone should be banned from marrying any other Somalis, including the men. We have to punish cuckery and we must use collective punishment.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Only UK Somalis would let a Madow scammer in to their homes near their daughters. Lowest of the low IQ

Gangbanging reverts out of prison marry xaliimos in the UK by the thousands, there is no sixir or anything going on. It is because xaliimos by and large are assimilated into urban ghettto culture unlike other muslim women and prefer criminals and thugs over a successful male.
Although I agree with this in general, I don’t in this case. It seems sixir have been involved. Look at the videoes and emails they are hard to disprove tbh

My challenge to all the gullible Somalis on this thread is to ask yourself, why would a voodoo master waste his magic and time with a xalimo from a council state when he could use it on Gigi Hadid, Angelina Jolie or to win the lottery....

Such a retarded question :ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts