Black African men doing Black Magic on Somali girls on marriage apps.

More "sixir" blaming :mjlol:

Sixir is real and can happen to anyone. I did not expect you to become one of these people who tries to troll my threads.

If you have a daughter, would you not warn her to read adkaar? Or would you let her walk around outside without this spiritual protection?

Every girl/woman is someone's daughter.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Have you never heard of the "occult"? Or "luciferians" aka Satanists?
Sixir is real, you underestimate sixir and those who study the art. Shaydan only appears to the most evil, vile and loyal servants of his. He molds into his soldiers, teaches them and is their mentor

They are the brightest of mankind who spread evil in the world, not on benefits with GCSEs:drakekidding:

I hope you're kidding

When he arrived at Sissoko's house the next time, carrying his money, a man burst out of a room saying a spirit - a djinn - had just attacked him. He warned Ayoub not to anger the djinn, for fear his money would not be doubled. So Ayoub left his cash in the magic room, and waited.

He said he saw lights and smoke. He heard the voices of spirits. Then there was silence.

The money had indeed doubled.

A west african that finessed a reer badiyo bedouin with lights, dry ice machine and speakers is supposed to be evidence?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They speak to their witch doctors back in their countries.

So far that we know of, 2 Somali women found email correspondence proving this.
Real magicians have something to show for it. You think the shaydan teaches anyone sixir?

Shaydan has more class than you think. This is music learned from shaydan.

Take a listen :yacadiim:

This might come across harsh but what’s so good about Somali women that someone would go out of their way to cast a whole spell :cosbyhmm: there’s beautiful women everywhere

i knew you were a self hater lmaoo
You are a BLM activist and think lupita is the epitome of "black beauty" :mjlol:
Many crave Somali women

I hope you're kidding

A west african that finessed a reer badiyo bedouin with lights, dry ice machine and speakers is supposed to be evidence?

R
I hope you're kidding

Doesn't matter were he originates its possible and the fact its documented can be classed as evidence read upon this mans story further and the arab victim.

What would evidence be from your POV?

You are a BLM activist and think lupita is the epitome of "black beauty" :mjlol:
Many crave Somali women

They crave anything non-Madow. Somali and Habesha qualify.

Likewise some Somali girls get jungle fever or want to rebel, when shit hits the fan with Babatunde they blame sixir. :sass2:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Many crave Somali women
How did you come up with that conclusion from what I said. Don’t get me wrong Somali women are drop dead gorgeous but the older you get you’ll realize that people are just people at the end of the day, it’s no accomplishment to be born Somali. We just happened to be born. And aren’t you the one that lasts after blue eyed, blond Swedish women, calling me a self-hater :ummhmm: shut the f*ck up

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This might come across harsh but what’s so good about Somali women that someone would go out of their way to cast a whole spell :cosbyhmm: there’s beautiful women everywhere
This is also very true that's why I believe it happens but not with most Somali girls.

@Finesse
I don't believe black men are doing any sixir on Somali women.. Somali women are the ones chasing these men thinking they are better than Somali men but when they are used abused and thrown out then they claim to have been under sixir to safe face and gain acceptance in the Somali community.

Trending