Black African men doing Black Magic on Somali girls on marriage apps.

I also don’t wanna sound rude but I’ve noticed it’s usually the average, below average girls who go for these types of men. Gabar qurux badan with options won’t consider them.

That’s what is going on in UK mosques, there have been instances where girls leave their families for an unemployed/ex criminal older man and end up being abused smh.

I would advise Somali girls to stick to Somali men , you can always find out about their background. I dont know what makes people want to settle with someone completely different from your own culture.

!!
Those "Salafi" mosques need to be avoided at all costs.

Wallahi it's some real shit broski!!

Back in uni, one of my roommates was from Ivory Coast, he was an international student. He'd tell me a whole bunch of stories of people getting bewitched and cursed. I wouldn't believe it then man goes on to show me videos of this African sixiir wizard literally cutting his tongue off and reattaching it, same deal with arm. He'd take a piece of paper, rip it into pieces, add water, recite shit, mix it then suddenly the bowl is over flowing with bills

Yo I was wilding out!! :damn::damn:

The occult world is real wallahi, and it's terrifying.

Why didn't these Africans use it on the Europeans when they were enslaving them? Or as @Pipit said bag a rich girl? Why go through all this trouble for hippo xalimo?

Thanks to Drake and other men who shout out "East African girl" and now we have attention seeking dhoocilo on social media drawing attention to innocent Somali women worldwide!

Allah protect us.

Why didn't these Africans use it on the Europeans when they were enslaving them? Or as @Pipit said bag a rich girl? Why go through all this trouble for hippo xalimo?

Glad you mentioned this.

Haitians also used Black Magic called "Vodun" against the French to defeat them in their revolution!

I know you are trying to disprove that Black Magic exists but do some more research into its use among certain African ethnic groups.

@Abdisamad3 @Liltop @416

On the night of 14 August 1791, slaves from nearby plantations gathered deep in the woods of Bois Caïman, of what was then the French colony of Saint-Domingue. By the fire, a young woman possessed by Ezili Dantor, the warrior-mother lwah often iconized as Black Madonna, slit the throat of a large black creole pig and distributed its blood to the revolutionaries, who swore to kill the blancs – white settlers – as they drank it.

Last edited:
Why don’t Somali women own their decisions ? Every divorce or bad relationship is always Sixir or I was forced to do so. Nobody is travelling to Somalia out of all places for pussy . Women sign up to get married to men they don’t know or run away from their families and when it goes pear shaped and they want to be ‘accepted’ by their families they come up with incredible stories
Straight @Factz

psyche

To each their own
Glad you mentioned this.

Haitians also used Black Magic against the French to defeat them in their revolution!

I know you are trying to disprove that Black Magic exists but do some more research into its use among certain African ethnic groups.

Since you seem so knowledge about sixir how powerful is their magic?

Most of the info I got of it was pretty vague growing up.

Since you seem so knowledge about sixir how powerful is their magic?

The prophet SAW was affected by sixir, so imagine that evil power.

I know that we have been told to read our adkaar and to protect our beauty from the gaze of non-mahrem men.

Also, our religion permits us to marry for compatibility, this also includes the same ethnic group and social status.

Somalis need to practise their deen and preserve themselves.

Vodun aka Voodoo originates from West Africa, it's a religion!

In Tanzania they cannibalise Albinos because they think they have magical powers.

In South Africa they believe raping cures Aids.

There are countless cases across Africa where Black magic seems to be part of normal cultural practises.

Somalis cannot afford to marry into any ethnic group because they claim to be Muslim.

Most Muslims don't abandon culture!!

Sixir can be used to get rich btw some african man did it to a bank manager in dubai and got filthy rich.

Yes ! Rich White people in the West call it "selling their soul".

Many people like to dabble in this creepy art for temporary gain.

Trending